British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

11 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

According to Stefan Klemetz Jonas Jeppesen has said that he will do Denmark next season but haven't decided where to ride in Poland. If he signs in top league he
won't ride in Sweden next season. Klemetz also said that riders are afraid of being even more locked in by their Polish clubs
. So I wouldn't
use contracts signed as an indications that the Polish clubs won't locked down their riders even more.

Jeppesen presumably chose Sweden instead of Denmark as his 1 other league this season, and he is now saying he rides Denmark instead of Sweden if he rides Extraleague again next season so nothing has changed.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Jeppesen presumably chose Sweden instead of Denmark as his 1 other league this season, and he is now saying he rides Denmark instead of Sweden if he rides Extraleague again next season so nothing has changed.

He had signed in Denmark and Sweden and Poland and then the Polish clubs announced the one more league only rule and as I said Klemetz
said riders are concerned about further and harder restrictions from the Polish. True, nothing has changed yet but that also doesn't mean that
nothing will change. I wouldn't be surprised if the Poiish Ekstraliga clubs would announce such a restrictions.

Rumours of Jonas Jeppeson staying in Częstochowa aswell, which I think would be abit of a turn up as he’s found it tough going. I expected him to return to the Ewinner Div1 personally, especially if Ostrow don’t get promoted and lose Patrick Hansen as expected.

As mentioned previously they are one of a few clubs chasing Drabik too. They have Madsen and Lindgren under contract still, although not officially confirmed, they could line up with the exact same 7 riders.

Jonas Jeppeson now confirmed for Częstochowa 

Jakub Miskowiak expected to follow

Edited by Najjer

Lampart and Cierniak also confirmed for Lublin whilst Buczkowski looks set to leave 

All teams set for 2022 it seems

Czestochowa & Wroclaw (Same as 2021)

Leszno - Fricke for Emil

Torun - Emil & Dudek for Chris Holder & Miedzinski (On the lookout for a Junior)

Lublin - Drabik for Buczkowski

Gorzow - Patrick Hansen as the new U24 rider

Grudziadz - Looking to replace K. Bjerre.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:48 AM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Which reserves are now going to be too old next season? 

Liszka at Wroclaw. Just come into some good form too. 

Big news out today, although not confirmed by the club, but looks like Tarasenko is off to Grudziadz 

Now he’s confirmed as not being back at Bydgoszcz, there is talk of Bellego going to Leszno

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Bellego is definitely leaving  Bydgoszcz 

I know, that is what my post said :)