British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

As the Premiership is so great, could you tell me which team`s  our SON 3 senior riders are riding for in the UK in 2022 ?

I'll happily answer because you cant answer my facts as they're not debatable.

Only reason why two of them aren't here is because of the Polish restrictions. We don't need them anyway as they're easily replaced by like for like or better riders (Fricke for Bewley is a prime example)

Chuck Miedzinski & Mateusz Szczepaniak into the mix today. (I can keep this thread going all day with facts rather than opinions)

Szczepaniak couldn't even do a job for Poole riding at reserve the last time he was over here to a point where he got sacked.

Miedzinski was a liability who also got sacked for failing to do his job.

11 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

If our league is so crap and Poland is so great then why couldn't a team consisting of Poland's best junior and senior riders beat our severely weakened GB side at Glasgow.

We didn't have Woffinden or the King of Ashfield in the side yet they still beat a quality Polish side containing Zmarzlik, Janowski, Kubera, Musielak, Miskowiak & Lampart

Yet the BSF are so cocksure a crappy Grudziadz side for example could beat Premiership teams in Britain. 

I suspect you are just trolling, but let's pretend you aren't.

Did you actually watch this meeting? 

If you did then you would know why they lost.

I'm also not sure why Poland v GB is relevant when discussing the strength of leagues in these Nations as they aren't exclusively populated by home nation riders.

You mention a weakened GB without Woffinden...who races Polish league but not British. Lambert and Bewley are now the same. So the GB team helps show the strength of the Polish league!!

Grudziadz may look awful in the Polish league, but the likes of Pedersen, Pawlicki, Kasprzak and Jakobsen could certainly not be described as throttle jockeys, as you suggest the Poles are, and all have proven their abilities on GB tracks in the past.

27 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

I'll happily answer because you cant answer my facts as they're not debatable.

Only reason why two of them aren't here is because of the Polish restrictions. We don't need them anyway as they're easily replaced by like for like or better riders (Fricke for Bewley is a prime example)

So Fricke, who is racing Polish lower league, is better than a rider that was at the top of the British league averages. OK. That's another interesting argument to prove the strength of the British League.

I'm also not convinced you can blame the Polish rules. Both could have raced in the UK but chose the Swedish league which you completely dismissed...interesting again.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HenryW said:

I suspect you are just trolling, but let's pretend you aren't.

Did you actually watch this meeting? 

If you did then you would know why they lost.

I'm also not sure why Poland v GB is relevant when discussing the strength of leagues in these Nations as they aren't exclusively populated by home nation riders.

You mention a weakened GB without Woffinden...who races Polish league but not British. Lambert and Bewley are now the same. So the GB team helps show the strength of the Polish league!!

Grudziadz may look awful in the Polish league, but the likes of Pedersen, Pawlicki, Kasprzak and Jakobsen could certainly not be described as throttle jockeys, as you suggest the Poles are, and all have proven their abilities on GB tracks in the past.

So Fricke, who is racing Polish lower league, is better than a rider that was at the top of the British league averages. OK. That's another interesting argument to prove the strength of the British League.

I'm also not convinced you can blame the Polish rules. Both could have raced in the UK but chose the Swedish league which you completely dismissed...interesting again.

Not trolling at all.

R & R just licks Polski's ass by talking crap so I put him in his place with facts showing a number of his beloved Pole's who've tested themselves in Britain only to fail miserably and end up getting the sack. 

The only reason why Fricke is riding in the 2nd tier is because ZG offered him a ton of money that he couldn't turn down, He's still a GP rider competing at Elite level. (Bewley easily replaced)

It is Polish rules because riders like Doyle & Bewley to name a coupe would ride in Poland, Sweden & UK if they could.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Not trolling at all.

R & R just licks Polski's ass by talking crap so I put him in his place with facts showing a number of his beloved Pole's who've tested themselves in Britain only to fail miserably and end up getting the sack. 

The only reason why Fricke is riding in the 2nd tier is because ZG offered him a ton of money that he couldn't turn down, He's still a GP rider competing at Elite level. (Bewley easily replaced)

It is Polish rules because riders like Doyle & Bewley to name a coupe would ride in Poland, Sweden & UK if they could.

4 name changes since October sums you up !!- your latest one you have misspelt - it should read  Buffone :)

• Sad 1

Just now, racers and royals said:

4 name changes since October sums you up !!- your latest one you have misspelt - it should read  Buffone :)

Thank you for proving me right.

That's the reply I wanted as it's confirmation that you've got no logical facts regarding the actual debate to add and the reason why you don't have a logical fact to add to the actual debate is because there isn't one.

You've tried to argue with my facts that have actually occurred in life with biased opinions and I've put you in your place.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Thank you for proving me right.

That's the reply I wanted as it's confirmation that you've got no logical facts regarding the actual debate to add and the reason why you don't have a logical fact to add to the actual debate is because there isn't one.

You've tried to argue with my facts that have actually occurred in life with biased opinions and I've put you in your place.

I think HenryW  did that for me earlier- what about the British talent that got thrown out of Poland- Cook and Harris to name 2 

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I think HenryW  did that for me earlier- what about the British talent that got thrown out of Poland- Cook and Harris to name 2 

Chris Harris is still riding in Poland for starters.

And secondly why are you going off topic when this debate is about flaky Poles on a British track? 

4 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Chris Harris is still riding in Poland for starters.

And secondly why are you going off topic when this debate is about flaky Poles on a British track? 

As you well know no one  has wanted Harris for several seasons !!

And the topic was not about Poles specifically  but about the Premiership standard  being wonderful - which any sane person knows is not as good as Extraleague, E Winner and Sweden.

• Like 2

Just now, racers and royals said:

As you well know no one  has wanted Harris for several seasons !!

And the topic was not about Poles specifically  but about the Premiership standard  being wonderful - which any sane person knows is not as good as Extraleague, E Winner and Sweden.

Poznan doesn't agree with you. 

Second line is a personal opinion. 

Hopefully me and the lad are going to take in four or five weekends in Poland next year, covering the Friday, Saturday and Sunday league meetings...

Must admit, not sure if we should go now given I have had explained to me how good the Premiership is in comparison..... 

Just because all the Worlds best riders are riding over there, often in front of big crowds which generate a fantastic atmosphere, racing for titles that have some respectability, credibility, kudos and financial gain..

Doesn't necessarily mean it's better than what the UK offers up (ie none of the above), does it?

:rolleyes::D

38 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Kacper Pludra has joined Grudziadz on loan from Leszno

Good signing for Grudziadz - but it leaves Leszno well short. Strange for them to allow both Pludra and Sadurski to go out on loan.

9 hours ago, Najjer said:

Good signing for Grudziadz - but it leaves Leszno well short. Strange for them to allow both Pludra and Sadurski to go out on loan.

Yes and no- Pludra had the odd decent ride- Leszno obviously feel they have better choices amongst the list below(some not 16 yet).

Hubert Ścibak
Damian Ratajczak
Maksym Borowiak
Oliwier Buszkiewicz
Antoni Mencel
Hubert Jabłoński