British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

9 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Emil leaves Leszno- possibly to Torun

Seems the obvious solution - basically bringing an end to Chris Holder’s long stay at Torun. Be interesting to see if he stays Esktraliga

Dudek confirmed as leaving Zielona Gora so he can remain in the Extraleague - wonder if he’s Lublin bound? Leszno might come in for him too.

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

Dudek confirmed as leaving Zielona Gora so he can remain in the Extraleague - wonder if he’s Lublin bound? Leszno might come in for him too.

Torun seem to be getting mentioned a fair bit in relation to Dudek as well, but surely Grudziadz have to be getting involved in trying to sign the likes of Dudek or Sayfutdinov...unless they are happy just being in Ekstraliga and battling to avoid relegation again.
Surely Grudziadz won't settle for Bjerre again after this season? 

6 hours ago, HenryW said:

Torun seem to be getting mentioned a fair bit in relation to Dudek as well, but surely Grudziadz have to be getting involved in trying to sign the likes of Dudek or Sayfutdinov...unless they are happy just being in Ekstraliga and battling to avoid relegation again.

Bjerre was better than Kasprzak.

7 hours ago, HenryW said:

Started hearing lots of noise linking Dudek with Torun too - what a powerhouse team that’ll be, especially if they can sort their juniors out.

Miedzinski and Holder out for Dudek and Sayfutdinov :party:

With regards Grudziadz, I’m with you in that I can’t see Bjerre staying but KK will

Edited by Najjer

32 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Started hearing lots of noise linking Dudek with Torun too - what a powerhouse team that’ll be, especially if they can sort their juniors out.

Miedzinski and Holder out for Dudek and Sayfutdinov :party:

With regards Grudziadz, I’m with you in that I can’t see Bjerre staying but KK will

Torun rumoured to be after Kowalski for a junior spot.

Kowalski from Czestochowa alongside Lewandowski would be decent pairing at reserve.

Agree Bjerre was better than Kasprzak but Bjerre isn't Polish, so is easier to replace.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Kowalski from Czestochowa alongside Lewandowski would be decent pairing at reserve.

Agree Bjerre was better than Kasprzak but Bjerre isn't Polish, so is easier to replace.

Indeed they will be a decent pairing, if they get him. I really like Zupinski at Gdansk and thought he was going to improve a lot at Toruń but for whatever reason he’s gone backwards as the season has progressed to the point he could barely score a point. I still think he could be decent though and Toruń put quite abit of faith and finances in to get him in their team this year so there is every chance he might well stay.

With regards Kasprzak, as you say, he’s a Pole so I think he is pretty much nailed on to stay.

I've seen rumours in social media that for next year anyone that signs a contract in Poland will not be allowed to race in any other league.

38 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

I've seen rumours in social media that for next year anyone that signs a contract in Poland will not be allowed to race in any other league.

I`m not sure that can be so, as with all these riders agreeing for 2022 it would have come out by now. I`m pretty sure that the Extraleague will once again say 1 other league only.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:59 PM, racers and royals said:

I`m not sure that can be so, as with all these riders agreeing for 2022 it would have come out by now. I`m pretty sure that the Extraleague will once again say 1 other league only.

According to Stefan Klemetz Jonas Jeppesen has said that he will do Denmark next season but haven't decided where to ride in Poland. If he signs in top league he
won't ride in Sweden next season. Klemetz also said that riders are afraid of being even more locked in by their Polish clubs
. So I wouldn't
use contracts signed as an indications that the Polish clubs won't locked down their riders even more.

Edited by Ghostwalker
ghostwalker