British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

Kent v Berwick 17/08/21

First chance for me to see a CL meeting at CP. The weather looks fair and Berwick should provide a challenge. Looking forward to it. Just hope Dan can avoid anymore crashes and have a good meeting for a change.

On paper we should certainly provide a challenge. Will be interesting how a couple of our boys adapt to such a small track… expect that Kasper (if riding) and Nikolaj will provide our strongest attack but You never do know with us these days :lol:

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

On paper we should certainly provide a challenge. Will be interesting how a couple of our boys adapt to such a small track… expect that Kasper (if riding) and Nikolaj will provide our strongest attack but You never do know with us these days :lol:

Why is there a doubt over Kasper please?

5 minutes ago, Old Crusader said:

Why is there a doubt over Kasper please?

Crashed in Heat 2 at Berwick on Sat.Had to withdraw from meeting after taking his place in the re-run.Groin injury.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Crashed in Heat 2 at Berwick on Sat.Had to withdraw from meeting after taking his place in the re-run.Groin injury.

Kasper will be riding

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

It’s bigger than Plymouth and Armadale and we were all right there till the wheels fell off as usual :t:

Edited by Fromafar

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s bigger than Plymouth and we were all right there till the wheels fell off as usual :t:

Let's hope for a good safe entertaining meeting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s bigger than Plymouth and Armadale and we were all right there till the wheels fell off as usual :t:

Okay… comE heat 13 with Nicholls and Batchelor, I’d expect our wheels to fall off again :lol: 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Okay… comE heat 13 with Nicholls and Batchelor, I’d expect our wheels to fall off again :lol: 

Depends if Batch is  000 or 333 llo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Nothing is for sure in Speedway and both Troy and Scott can be beaten at Central Park as we have seen.  Looks to be a very

good match IMO.  Could go either  way.  I'm hoping that Dan is back to his best and not suffering after his crash last week.

Berwick are more than capable of getting something out of this meeting. Apart from Poole, every away meeting after Heat 13 we have been 2/4 pts down just that it goes a bit pear-shaped in 14 & 15 lol. Safe meeting to both sets of riders.

Evenly balanced on paper..but this is speedway and anything can happen on the night ..Pretty sure the racing will be exciting as it has been all season,,Hope all the riders have a good safe meeting....

My predictions have not been to bad this season so going for 48-42 with the Bandits getting an away point,

Any side has a chance of an away point at Kent this season, with Kent relying so heavily on Scott  Troy and Paul. The rest of the side all have their  moments but are very inconsistent and  only if one has a good meeting allows Kent to get to the magic 46 point winning score. All makes for close results with the occasional home defeat.