British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

Kent v Berwick 17/08/21

Hoping the Bandits can do it,safe meeting for both teams.

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Just a blip.;)

You mean another one lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

You mean another one lol

Quote:I all my years watching speedway I’ve never seen such a dominant Home Team Performance (Shakespeare).

Maybe in was someone else:P;)

Edited by Fromafar

8 hours ago, Normski said:

My predictions have not been to bad this season so going for 48-42 with the Bandits getting an away point,

back to the drawing board for my predictions lol

Just now, Normski said:

back to the drawing board for my predictions lol

Let’s have Saturday’s revised prediction.:D Could be close.

3 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Any side has a chance of an away point at Kent this season, with Kent relying so heavily on Scott  Troy and Paul. The rest of the side all have their  moments but are very inconsistent and  only if one has a good meeting allows Kent to get to the magic 46 point winning score. All makes for close results with the occasional home defeat. 

Well, it was a magic 57 points.  Astonishing result that no one expected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Let’s have Saturday’s revised prediction.:D Could be close.

49-41

• Like 1

I haven’t been to watch Kent ride since pre-covid and what a cracker of a meeting it was with some great overtaking and close racing. Was not expecting that result and hopefully this Kent side can now kick on. 

• Thanks 1

A Berwick side who were not at their best tonight were soundly beaten by the Kings who were firing on all cylinders ,,,But a match that still produced top notch racing especially as one or two Berwick riders started to find their feet,, Ben Morley has found some real determination which is helping his confidence against the big guns and deserved his rider of the night award,,,,And both young reserves  Dan and Jake  are doing all that can be expected of them and in time should make really good riders..The top end of the team continue to impress providing exciting racing for the fans ,,,,,,,and Cameron Heeps is making steady progress after his shoulder injury,,,,Kent is definately the place to be on a tuesday night........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone else notice the photo of Scott Nichols on the back of the programme with a space for his signature,,was actually a photo of Ben Morley An editorial cock up !

27 minutes ago, waco said:

Did anyone else notice the photo of Scott Nichols on the back of the programme with a space for his signature,,was actually a photo of Ben Morley An editorial cock up !

It must be Scott it has his name on his goggles. 

• Haha 5

Scott is the maker of the goggles ,,If you look on the lower part of the arm you will see my logo Waco i am Bens sponser and Grandad,,that is Ben Morley !!

34 minutes ago, waco said:

Scott is the maker of the goggles ,,If you look on the lower part of the arm you will see my logo Waco i am Bens sponser and Grandad,,that is Ben Morley !!

I think that post was meant as a joke. It just sailed over your head!

• Haha 1