British Speedway Forum
Tosh1218

Plymouth v Scunthorpe

Is this match still on ?? Not heard nothing about the New British Speedway Champion Adam Ellis having his first domestic meeting since becoming champion  .Any team news would be a bonus as well. , thanks in advance

There is an announcement of lineups on the Plymouth social media so presume so and a little preview on the Scunny website 

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Is this match still on ?? Not heard nothing about the New British Speedway Champion Adam Ellis having his first domestic meeting since becoming champion  .Any team news would be a bonus as well. , thanks in advance

Teams here:

https://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.39407

Just now, Bendonebunching said:

You can either park in the park and ride for free or in the stadium for £2.

Thank you, on holiday in Brixham so making my first trip to Plymouth.

1 hour ago, Anzum said:

Thank you, on holiday in Brixham so making my first trip to Plymouth.

You should enjoy it, went there recently when Poole were there, its a lovely little set up 

Bad luck for Adam Ellis,injured in Ht 1 and withdrawn.Speedy recovery and hope he is OK for GP challenge next week end

• Like 1

Anyone reckon we might see some changes for Scunthorpe I think we need them if we are gonna make a serious go at the play offs 

Tough meeting, scunny had a real go,fair play to them but enjoyed the victory. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Anyone reckon we might see some changes for Scunthorpe I think we need them if we are gonna make a serious go at the play offs 

I can potentially see two changes, dunno who we'd bring in for the 2 riders though. (and no, Josh Auty is not the answer)

3 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

I can potentially see two changes, dunno who we'd bring in for the 2 riders though. (and no, Josh Auty is not the answer)

Neither is Ryan Kinsley (if you want to win away meetings) before anyone says it :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Neither is Ryan Kinsley (if you want to win away meetings) before anyone says it :rofl:

22 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

I think Rob Godfrey is in the right circles usually and can get a rider that we often don’t even know is available if he is willing to pay usually a sticking point. I just hope he is in the market for a switch because this is the best opportunity Scunthorpe have had since we won the league since 2012. In my opinion it is Aarnio and Macdonald that are the two to go and it’s not just based on tonight it has been coming 

Edited by Ryan555

Also interesting to see what goes on at Eastbourne with riders not being paid woundnt mind Lewis Kerr back at the EWR