British Speedway Forum
Tosh1218

Plymouth v Scunthorpe

35 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Based on home form, no. Based on away form(4.50ish), yes. After Friday, only 2 home & 3 away meetings but any changes have to be made on or before the 28th to be ratified on the 1st September. Any other changes to be made if injuries occur.

http://www.gbspeedway.com/2021/riderperf.php?mc1=x&mc2=r&mc3=av&mc4=x&rider=Tero

Thanks for the site been looking for something like this since Speedway gb removed that page for the site 

On 8/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, Bendonebunching said:

You can either park in the park and ride for free or in the stadium for £2.

Hi buddy, I’m coming down for the Brummie meeting. When you say park in the park, which park exactly?

9 hours ago, BobC said:

Missed this one. So, what are peoples thoughts on this meeting? 

Seems like Scunthorpe blame Plymouth for all their misfortune.

http://scunthorpe-speedway.com/?p=13196

Sadly, the Plymouth website only gives the scorers, no meeting report at this time.

That's an embarrassing match report. Perhaps Mr Peasley might be able to shed some light on it? 

On 8/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, Bendonebunching said:

You can either park in the park and ride for free or in the stadium for £2.

46 minutes ago, Deano said:

Hi buddy, I’m coming down for the Brummie meeting. When you say park in the park, which park exactly?

52 minutes ago, Deano said:

It's the park & ride just off the a38 heading towards Plympton on the B 3416. It's signposted as you come to marsh mills roundabout. 

Edited by Bendonebunching
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That's an embarrassing match report. Perhaps Mr Peasley might be able to shed some light on it? 

Just bumped into him here at Poole. He wrote it and said it's a fair reflection of how he saw it. 

29 minutes ago, BobC said:

Just bumped into him here at Poole. He wrote it and said it's a fair reflection of how he saw it. 

It must right then :blink:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BobC said:

Heat 13 is now up on Facebook,  have a look at Pedersen “pushing” up the inside and causing the hand injury and judge for yourself.

Think my first impression of a classy Bjarne move with a spirited but unsuccessful attempt to respond, was accurate. 

Hope the Scunthorpe correspondent has a more pleasurable evening tonight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MalDon45 said:

Heat 13 is now up on Facebook,  have a look at Pedersen “pushing” up the inside and causing the hand injury and judge for yourself.

Think my first impression of a classy Bjarne move with a spirited but unsuccessful attempt to respond, was accurate. 

Nobody could possibly argue with that, having just watched the Facebook post. Report completely wrong, must have been the reporter's imagination.

• Like 2

Pedersen was well past Jorgensen before the 'incident' occurred going by the video. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bendonebunching said:

It's the park & ride just off the a38 heading towards Plympton on the B 3416. It's signposted as you come to marsh mills roundabout. 

Whenever I have been there - when Brummies were in the NL - I parked in the road past the P&R, and down to the stadium, like all the Plymouth fans! Saved some walking :D

Edited by *JJ

56 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Whenever I have been there - when Brummies were in the NL - I parked in the road past the P&R, and down to the stadium, like all the Plymouth fans! Saved some walking :D

There's only room for a few cars here and it soon gets filled up, it's only a  few minutes walk from the park and ride. 

If you dont want to walk you would be mad not to pay £2 and actually park in the stadium

• Like 1

So Bjarne will be the Gladiators number 1 on Tuesday v Brummies with Crumpy's average dropping from 12.00 to 6.98 (Yes 6.98!).  I wonder if Plymouth will be considering any rider changes before the 28/8 cut-off??

33 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So Bjarne will be the Gladiators number 1 on Tuesday v Brummies with Crumpy's average dropping from 12.00 to 6.98 (Yes 6.98!).  I wonder if Plymouth will be considering any rider changes before the 28/8 cut-off??

You know Garry May!  Ive heard whispers about a Danish rider. Dont know who though.