British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

DOUBLE-HEADER: BERWICK v KENT (CL & NDL) 30 heats SATURDAY, SEPT 4th: 6.30pm

24 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Any team with Scott Nicholls in it is always going to be tough , I'm sure that Paul Starke will still remember his way around Shielfied too , if Batchelor is in the mood then it could be  a hard fixture , The Bandits will need to show the same form and attitude as last Saturday night to grab the points 

A bit like last week with Plymouth Kent come with two big hitters up top so much like Plymouth it will depend on how the others do as to how competitive Kent are going to be. I would expect a similar score to last weeks.

Not so sure about the argument about a team doing well at Armadale will do well at Berwick, but if thats the narrative some choose then fair enough, I`m sure we will be reminded of this later on.

Weather forecast for today, currently raining and has been for a while.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655819

17 minutes ago, screm said:

A bit like last week with Plymouth Kent come with two big hitters up top so much like Plymouth it will depend on how the others do as to how competitive Kent are going to be. I would expect a similar score to last weeks.

Not so sure about the argument about a team doing well at Armadale will do well at Berwick, but if thats the narrative some choose then fair enough, I`m sure we will be reminded of this later on.

Weather forecast for today, currently raining and has been for a while.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655819

Looking like the weather will win today , been raining here for 2 hours at least and it's heading eastward, also Berwick Rangers are at home this afternoon 

4 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Looking like the weather will win today , been raining here for 2 hours at least and it's heading eastward, also Berwick Rangers are at home this afternoon 

Looks like you are correct according to the Berwick Twitter.

Restaging 4th September on website.

Edited by Gambo95
Info added
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Looks like you are correct according to the Berwick Twitter.

And the Facebook page  too 

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Any team with Scott Nicholls in it is always going to be tough , I'm sure that Paul Starke will still remember his way around Shielfied too , if Batchelor is in the mood then it could be  a hard fixture , The Bandits will need to show the same form and attitude as last Saturday night to grab the points 

Meeting v Kent is off already   Wet day and more to come it seems

2 hours ago, jrs said:

Most of the discussion will be about mother nature and how climate change is affecting speedway. The usual Saturday chatter. I think it must be Col's fault.  ;)

You could be right on that one:D

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Meeting v Kent is off already   Wet day and more to come it seems

rubbish forecast to be fair. We have been lucky a few times when the forecast has been miles out but it is the right decision especially with football on as well

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

rubbish forecast to be fair. We have been lucky a few times when the forecast has been miles out but it is the right decision especially with football on as well

Told you look out of the window.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Told you look out of the window.:D

Just have to get wet inside later on tonight hahaha

Comes as no surprise to see an early call made on this meeting. Hopefully the weather improves, Eastbourne get the money troubles sorted and we see a meeting next week.

21 minutes ago, screm said:

Comes as no surprise to see an early call made on this meeting. Hopefully the weather improves, Eastbourne get the money troubles sorted and we see a meeting next week.

Even if Eastbourne don’t, according to George in his blog, there will be something on next week regardless! :unsure:

2 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Even if Eastbourne don’t, according to George in his blog, there will be something on next week regardless! :unsure:

Just seen on the Newcastle facebook page that their meeting with Eastbourne is off next weekend.

Wonder if the Berwick match goes ahead with the Eagles or possibly move the Glasgow match or an open meeting?

33 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Just seen on the Newcastle facebook page that their meeting with Eastbourne is off next weekend.

Wonder if the Berwick match goes ahead with the Eagles or possibly move the Glasgow match or an open meeting?

Eastbourne meeting next week is off.

Now Bandits vs. Bullets(Challenge).

• Like 1