With of course buyers queuing round the block to buy  a speedway club :t:

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

Meeting off, apparently Chapman has announced the club is up for sale too 

& Peterborough

8 minutes ago, Noodles said:

& Peterborough

BOGOF

• Haha 1

And folk wonder why people wont chance it if there's rain about.....

• Like 4

It might be a heat of the moment statement, but who can blame him. There is no money in this game.

• Like 1

The riders should hang their heads. Had to be some whinging aussies involved as well. Refuse to ride, then nowhere to ride. I've ridden on swamp like conditions, you adjust and get on with it. 

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

The riders should hang their heads. Had to be some whinging aussies involved as well. Refuse to ride, then nowhere to ride. I've ridden on swamp like conditions, you adjust and get on with it. 

Looking at the photos I’ve seen it looked like a swamp - was it Batch and young Holder getting there own back on Buster 

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

To be fair to Buster he worked his ass off to get the track something like to no avail. I can see why he’s upset but then you’ve got rider safety. To most of the public the track looked raceable but what do we know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The track looked rubbish from outside when the grader came out. This time, for the first time ,I saved my money and went home .seen it too many times before, buster scrapes the slop off then gets in a mood when riders done fancy it. Cant blame them, and for once I agree with troy batchelors usual take on things, if the track is crap, the entertainment is crap,  so what would have been a late night watching a rubbish meeting became an early night. Apart from the poor so and so's  who were inside the stadium waiting.

• Like 3

If Matt Ford can't offload the Manchester United of speedway what chance has Buster got of selling the Kings Lynn Town and Posh of Speedway?

• Like 3

I'll start the bidding £1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1