British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

SGP Vojens 2021

Mikkel Michelsen has ben announced as the wild card.

European champion and SGP 2022 star Mikkel Michelsen is set for an early FIM Speedway Grand Prix return as wild card for the Danish FIM Speedway Grand Prix
sponsored by Ecco at Vojens on September 11.

https://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/9174/michelsen-makes-early-sgp-comeback

1 M. MICHELSEN 155  
2 A. THOMSEN 105  
3 T. WOFFINDEN 108  
4 M. FRICKE 46
5 E. SAYFUTDINOV 89  
6 M. ZAGAR 55  
7 K. KASPRZAK 187  
8 A. LAGUTA 222  
9 F. LINDGREN 66  
10 R. LAMBERT 505  
11 M. VACULIK 54  
12 B. ZMARZLIK 95  
13 M. JANOWSKI 71  
14 L. MADSEN 30  
15 J. DOYLE 69  
16 O. BERNTZON 93  
17 M. HANSEN  
18 T. SORENSEN

I understand not doing it at double headers, but why no qualifying this year? Presumably they still practice on a Friday.

I think it was hoped that qualifying would be an additional attraction. It turned out not to be. I hope we seen the last of it and the draw for meeting number reverts back to as was.

I don’t know about Vojens but the only one so far with practice that I know of has been Malilla.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I think it was hoped that qualifying would be an additional attraction. It turned out not to be. I hope we seen the last of it and the draw for meeting number reverts back to as was.

I don’t know about Vojens but the only one so far with practice that I know of has been Malilla.

They have a short practice on the Friday before the double header GP`s - nothing on the Saturday

Single Saturday GP`s short practice on the day- today 1700-1730 local 

The only GP in 2021  to have a full practice the day before was Togliatti

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

It was not an additional attraction because they did absolutely nothing to make it attractive!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

More like it from Lambert so far. 4 from 2. Fingers crossed, he need big points tonight

tenor.gif