British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Redcar vs Poole 20/08/21

Did anyone notice that under his Poole hoodie that Havvy had a  Boro shirt on with UTB on it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

UP THE BORO 

OR 

UP THE B***S

I'm pretty sure that for any Northern leg of the play-offs both Middlo and Havvy will be in attendance - they are both best buddies.

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'm pretty sure that for any Northern leg of the play-offs both Middlo and Havvy will be in attendance - they are both best buddies.

well lets hope neil got the final say then :D

If we could get Ben Basso to reserve for the playoffs that would be a major plus. Danny Hume has showed he is capable of holding his own against other reserves and some second strings. 

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If we could get Ben Basso to reserve for the playoffs that would be a major plus. Danny Hume has showed he is capable of holding his own against other reserves and some second strings. 

You mean similar to how Coventry legally had Pawlicki at reserve in 2010 Play Off Final? Look how much you (and Matt Ford) complained about that! :D

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

But complete opposites with their knowledge of how to team manage.

38 minutes ago, Gambo said:

You mean similar to how Coventry legally had Pawlicki at reserve in 2010 Play Off Final? Look how much you (and Matt Ford) complained about that! :D

56 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t see that to be honest,Basso  has  not seen any of the tracks and his job is to get between 3/6 points from the very hard no 2 position.Basso has not even had a home match yet Cook had a blip at Redcar but he is coming back from a nasty injury. Cook has done  nicely  and he will be fine and for me Cook/Hume to score over 10 points as a partnership is vital.Those three named / Nielsen  don’t worry me the three heat leaders all need to eradicate the odd bad ride and score more.

Edited by Sidney the robin

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Do rising  stars go into the team or stay at reserve ?

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

Do rising  stars go into the team or stay at reserve ?

they go into the team but can only be replaced with another rising star of the same * if out injured 

6 hours ago, ch958 said:

would that be the meaningless play offs?

They generate money for the clubs so bring it on 

1 hour ago, ray c said:

They generate money for the clubs so bring it on 

Unless you lose money when you hold a meeting !!! :o

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

Unless you lose money when you hold a meeting !!! :o

If you can’t make a profit on a play-off meeting you probably shouldn’t be running anyway.

• Like 2

Exactly! If you can't make money or at least break even for a play off meeting then you really are screwed.