British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Newcastle 25th August 2021

A couple of Poole fans moaning on Poole's twitter, saying Danny Ford should apologise for the track. 

Track looks worse than Zarnovica at the weekend!

Well done Archie Freeman for  the first championship point for Newcastle.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, soupy said:

Well done Archie Freeman for  the first championship point for Newcastle.

Was that when he came third with 3 riders in the race. Didn't he fall off, get up, carry on and then when he crossed the line everyone cheered (almost standing ovation level) like he won the race!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Was that when he came third with 3 riders in the race. Didn't he fall off, get up, carry on and then when he crossed the line everyone cheered (almost standing ovation level) like he won the race!!

It's a big occasion for any 16 year old kid

• Like 6

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

from his point of view he did. good on him .your knocking a sixteen year lad trying to make his way in our sport :t:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh dear, taking the pee out of a young kid, shame on you armchair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lisa Colerne being patronising and rude, no, never seen it. 

She's just a troll to me on here and twitter 

• Haha 1

Well done archie freeman 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well done archie freeman 

I second  that Archie is helped by one the good guys on the forum !!,and yes it’s tough but he will get there.If he keeps at it the rewards will come i hope Archie goes along the same lines of Kyle Bickley perseverance.He is on the pace people forget he did gate in heat 2 against Poole and was very unlucky.

• Like 5

Definitely wasn't being patronising! I was describing the level of applause the crowd gave him. Shame everyone took my post out of context! 

Phil The Ace has a problem with everything I say so hid isn't surprising. If I said it was sunny, he'd have a problem with that too. 

Edit - see that suggray and SS liked the original post so they get how I meant it! 

Edited by lisa-colette

34 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Lisa Colerne being patronising and rude, no, never seen it. 

She's just a troll to me on here and twitter 

Who else have I been rude to then Phil?

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Who else have I been rude to then Phil?

Definitely me

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Definitely wasn't being patronising! I was describing the level of applause the crowd gave him. Shame everyone took my post out of context! 

Phil The Ace has a problem with everything I say so hid isn't surprising. If I said it was sunny, he'd have a problem with that too. 

Edit - see that suggray and SS liked the original post so they get how I meant it! 

You can hardly use ginge shoveler as a moral yardstick.