British Speedway Forum

Seems that TDS doesn't even get a day off at weekends...:D

On 9/2/2021 at 5:15 PM, Blupanther said:

Breaking ...

Genital herpes now has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden...

Is that why he was praising General Hermes leadership in his speech on Afghanistan?

• Haha 1

:D

• Haha 2

Just like with Obama ... Biden has one horrible job report after another - followed by blaming and excuses.

The lefts policies are always an economic disaster...

Oh you know so much :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/wall-street-stock-market-fall-forecast-51630709312

Plus Joe said the other day

Look, we — as we head into Labor Day weekend, we have more evidence of the progress of our economy from last year’s economic calamity.

Today, we learned the economy created 235  thousand — new jobs in August.  And the unemployment rate fell to 5.2 percent, the lowest it has been in 18 months.

But despite the impact of the Delta variant — and I’ll talk a little more about that in a minute — what we’re seeing is an economic recovery that is durable and strong.

The Biden plan is working.  We’re getting results.  America is on the move again.  And today’s revision of previous month job gains, with the revision of the July numbers — this report means that we have been adding an average of 750,000 jobs per month, on average, during the past three months.

And in the three months before I became President?  Well, we were adding 60,000 jobs a month.

Edited by iris123

Joe Biden looks like he's holding back a very big fart every time he speaks. Unmistakeable grimace :rofl:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, iris123 said:

I was replying to the previous post, not every post on this thread. Is that difficult to understand ? Well obviously for you, the concept is too hard

8 hours ago, iris123 said:

I was replying to the previous post, not every post on this thread. Is that difficult to understand ? Well obviously for you, the concept is too hard

I was replying to your post or is that too difficult for you to under stand? I was pointing out the differance of Biden telling lies and Trump putting his foot in it.

3 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Joe Biden looks like he's holding back a very big fart every time he speaks. Unmistakeable grimace :rofl:

squinting to read the autocue

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tyretrax said:

I was replying to your post or is that too difficult for you to under stand? I was pointing out the differance of Biden telling lies and Trump putting his foot in it.

Had nothing to do with my reply, but if you want to start comparing lies then Biden has a long way to go to catch up with the 30,500+ that Trump told and I don’t recall you ever mentioning a single one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/%3foutputType=amp

Edited by iris123

Sunday morning TDS...

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Had nothing to do with my reply, but if you want to start comparing lies then Biden has a long way to go to catch up with the 30,500+ that Trump told and I don’t recall you ever mentioning a single one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/%3foutputType=amp

I don't really want to start whataboutery with you, so don't bother replying to me.

2 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

I don't really want to start whataboutery with you, so don't bother replying to me.

You started it, got owned and now don’t want to debate any more. 30,500+ lies and misinformation we never heard a squeak from you then :rofl:

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Sunday morning TDS...

What does TDS stand for please blu?

1 hour ago, Badge said:

What does TDS stand for please blu?

Trump Derangement Syndrome...:)