British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn 23 August 2021

Richie Worrall broke a bone in his hand at Edinburgh, R/R for him. 

Belle Vue ‘BikeRight’ Aces: Dan Bewley 7.66, Richie Worrall 5.32 R/R, Steve Worrall (C) 5.58, Charles Wright 6.21, Brady Kurtz 7.46, Tom Brennan 4*, Jye Etheridge 5.20; TM: Mark Lemon

King’s Lynn ‘Minors & Brady’ Stars: Richard Lawson 6.79, Ben Barker 4.72, Erik Riss 6.33, Lewis Kerr (C) 5.78, Thomas Jorgensen 6.79, Connor Mountain 4*, Kasper Andersen 4.00; TM: Alex Brady

Looks like everyone is super excited by this meeting!!:blink: Don't suppose it's on tv tonight?

Can't see the Stars getting anything. The riders must be deflated after Busters announcement.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can't see the Stars getting anything. The riders must be deflated after Busters announcement.

Apart from Kerr, I'm pretty sure the other really don't give a poop to Buster's announcement

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Looks like everyone is super excited by this meeting!!:blink: Don't suppose it's on tv tonight?

It was suppose to be but Eurosport removed it from schedule. 

Only 55 miles from Belle Vue ATM in Worksop,but can't bring myself to go as it's likely to be another loss for us Stars unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though but then it would pee me off a bit for not going-_-

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

It was suppose to be but Eurosport removed it from schedule. 

That's a shame. I see they are showing the British Final again at 6 ish. Shame they can't show one of tonights meetings. Either would be fine!

21 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Only 55 miles from Belle Vue ATM in Worksop,but can't bring myself to go as it's likely to be another loss for us Stars unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong though but then it would pee me off a bit for not going-_-

Oh i would go, you never know when it comes to BV or KL for that matter! They are both a bit unpredictable.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That's a shame. I see they are showing the British Final again at 6 ish. Shame they can't show one of tonights meetings. Either would be fine!

Seems really daft that they're not :blink:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh i would go, you never know when it comes to BV or KL for that matter! They are both a bit unpredictable.

True,too late now though had a couple of pints with my tea:D

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

True,too late now though had a couple of pints with my tea:D

Ah okay. Let's hope they get trashed now then! ;):P

(Just kidding!) :D

This team is the weakest of the bunch but has plenty of fight in it, pleased with that point and the effort put in to get it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

This team is the weakest of the bunch but has plenty of fight in it, pleased with that point and the effort put in to get it. 

Surprised at Jorgensen usually a fast rider with fast bikes especially on the faster tracks but hes let Lynn down again tonight 

Having seen Kasper Andersen & Tom Brenenan at Perry Barr last Wednesday their scores tonight boggle the mind.

9 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Surprised at Jorgensen usually a fast rider with fast bikes especially on the faster tracks but hes let Lynn down again tonight 

Perhaps but he has punched well above his weight this year, he is going to have nights like tonight with all due respect to him.