British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedway fan

Birmingham v Plymouth 25 Aug

Was a superb Brummies performance with an excellent track and a large crowd. Kids races at the interval with lots of youngsters and happy faces. All done by 9.30pm with a 2nd half afterwards. Absolutely nothing to criticise about tonight and I'm glad because everyone concerned with Birmingham deserved a night like this. 

• Like 4

Quick question, was there a minute's silence for Archie Wilkinson tonight? 

6 minutes ago, OGT said:

Yes there was.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OGT said:

Yes

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nassa10 said:

How was the crowd tonight?

Less than Kent & Leicester, probably a little better than Berwick.  Crowd levels are going to suffer when the Albion are at home.  Sure next will be better with no domestic football & a fair few visiting Pugwashers - they always brought a fair few to Monmore when I was there for their visits.  Promises to be a better contest especially with ex-Brummie favourite King in the line-up.

9 minutes ago, OGT said:

Yes.

Edited by Col
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant. RIP Archie ❤️

Edited by OGT
Grammar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, The Dog said:

Was a superb Brummies performance with an excellent track and a large crowd. Kids races at the interval with lots of youngsters and happy faces. All done by 9.30pm with a 2nd half afterwards. Absolutely nothing to criticise about tonight and I'm glad because everyone concerned with Birmingham deserved a night like this. 

10 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

How was the crowd tonight?

Totaly agree great night , me and my family and friends had a great night, much bigger crowd than last week, Masons should be happy, even bigger crowd when Poole come visititing. I dont believe baggies playing at home has any affect on PB, Villa at home would make a big difference.

Some good racing despite the score,  Ruml looks to have a good future, exciting rider. Pederson, oh dear,  din't look too interested. brings back memories of his time with Brum,

Keleher a loose canon!  Harris riding the fence  he just loves PB, whent for the big one in ht 15 ,full bore on the outside and lost it B1 shame

You cant beat a night at the speedway, love it, roll on Poole,    

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1

No domestic football next Wednesday, all internationals.

Best place for race times might be on speedway updates tho there was one heat with no time because it was awarded. 

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Best place for race times might be on speedway updates tho there was one heat with no time because it was awarded. 

Thanks. Not all of them are on there though. Hence, asking the question.