British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Wolves 26/08/21

Will there be a good crowd to show Buster we still want speedway after that well earned point at Belle Vue.,  and dare i say it a narrow home win.

Hope TJ bounces back after the BV meeting for this one.

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? A few nice ones would be good ;)

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? A few nice ones would be good ;)

Well I'll start nicely :P

Hope everyone enjoys the meeting. Right, that's enough of that :lol:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Will there be a good crowd to show Buster we still want speedway after that well earned point at Belle Vue.

There still could be speedway at King's Lynn, Buster wants a buyer, not shut it down completely. He was very serious about what he said, so someone needs to find some money quick sharp. 

Rory Schlein's final appearance at Lynn i believe

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Well I'll start nicely :P

Hope everyone enjoys the meeting. Right, that's enough of that :lol:

There still could be speedway at King's Lynn, Buster wants a buyer, not shut it down completely. He was very serious about what he said, so someone needs to find some money quick sharp. 

Apparently Dale Allitt was talking on radio Norfolk the other day and he assured people there will be speedway at Kings Lynn next season.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mrss said:

Apparently Dale Allitt was talking on radio Norfolk the other day and he assured people there will be speedway at Kings Lynn next season.

At Long Eaton we always looked forward to the end of the season coz we only knew then if we were running the next season and that was on crowds of 1,000 to 1,200 in the nineties.

Anyways, it's good to see that King's Lynn have started to perform better and hope they can attract a good crowd in against Wolves.

Edited by PirateShip

Teams from the Wolves site :-

KING’S LYNN: Richard Lawson, Ben Barker, Erik Riss, Lewis Kerr, Thomas Jorgensen, Connor Mountain, Kasper Andersen.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters, Broc Nicol, Nick Morris, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Ryan Douglas, Leon Flint.

2 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Teams from the Wolves site :-

KING’S LYNN: Richard Lawson, Ben Barker, Erik Riss, Lewis Kerr, Thomas Jorgensen, Connor Mountain, Kasper Andersen.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters, Broc Nicol, Nick Morris, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Ryan Douglas, Leon Flint.

Should be another close one i think.

19 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Should be another close one i think.

Although Wolves are in  the play-offs, they still need to win to keep ahead of Peterborough in the battle for top spot. The Stars now have a much better line-up than the A match, so yes it could be close.

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Now off. Will be chuffed to bits with 46-44;)

Not far off!

Wolves seemed to have dropped their form a bit. Peterborough now seem the team to beat esp if they keep Hans at reserve. 

• Haha 1

Wolves were unlucky when Ryan Douglas slowed up with bike problems while leading but had Erik scored a point or 2 then it would have been a narrow win for the stars, however the racing was out of the top drawer again this week.

12 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Wolves were unlucky when Ryan Douglas slowed up with bike problems while leading but had Erik scored a point or 2 then it would have been a narrow win for the stars, however the racing was out of the top drawer again this week.

I wasnt there but a fair few races on live updates were noted as FTG ?

9 minutes ago, TINYS said:

You failed to say when the Stars where on a 5-1 and Eric had a sudden EF, hurting his already Dodgy shoulder. You really a Stars fan FFS

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You failed to say when the Stars where on a 5-1 and Eric had a sudden EF, hurting his already Dodgy shoulder. You really a Stars fan FFS

Should have pulled Riss from the meeting if he was hurt.Could have used IRR then and we would have won the meeting.He was abysmal tonight,was he riding GTR?Seemed to be in at least 2 of his races.Eveyone else played their part.

Impressed with young Flint tonight.

At least the Wolves riders didn't cry off tonight when we had a bit of rain:P:rolleyes:

• Like 1