British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Wolves 26/08/21

5 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Was any news given regarding the restaging of the home fixture against Sheffield?

In a fortnight I believe .....

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Dale is no help whatsoever.Don't know if Rob was there for that.Had good chat with him before the meeting as he is an old friend of mine,as he is many of us Lynn fans from the days we all use to stand together as fans.

Alex is team manager .....

32 minutes ago, Trees said:

Alex is team manager .....

I know:blink:.Just replying to Bald Bloke.He mentioned the two.Alex is new to the job and maybe he asked for a bit of knowledge,maybe he didn't .I didn't ask Rob whether he was here for business or pleasure.But if Alex wanted any help I would certainly ask Rob way,way before Dale.

49 minutes ago, Trees said:

Nothing as yet

2 hours ago, Trees said:

We are away to them in a fortnight.Can't actually see any free dates for us to ride against them at home.It will have to take someone to postpone their match against Sheffield for us to ride against them.Then for them to arrange another date,or race on an off night,or to race during the play-offs or afterĀ :blink:

1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

What was the crowd size like?

Crowd was ok. Apart from the TV meeting, the crowds have been pretty good, considering the season we have had.

44 minutes ago, tellboy said:

We are away to them in a fortnight.Can't actually see any free dates for us to ride against them at home.It will have to take someone to postpone their match against Sheffield for us to ride against them.Then for them to arrange another date,or race on an off night,or to race during the play-offs or afterĀ :blink:

Or just forget about it as it probably has no significance.

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Or just forget about it as it probably has no significance.

Think it has some significance to the riders pockets,and to most of the fans who want to see another meeting.It's a long Winter for hibernation you know:wink:

Just now, tellboy said:

Think it has some significance to the riders pockets,and to most of the fans who want to see another meeting.It's a long Winter for hibernation you know:wink:

I for one would be miffed if it wasn't run, and last nights meeting was the last of the season. I didn't get the feeling it was. Can't remember any talk of it, although i did have a few:drink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Crowd was ok. Apart from the TV meeting, the crowds have been pretty good, considering the season we have had.

Better racing andĀ last heat deciders maybe? Or perhaps people really missed it in 2020.

lynn picked up recently good performance at NSS backed up by a draw with league leadersĀ :t:

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

What was the crowd size like?

I would estimate the crowd size of being an average of 5 feet 7.

• Haha 3