British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Berwick - Friday 27 August 7.30pm

It's 26C in Glasgow today and the weather forecast is dry for the rest of the week!!! So I think I can say it won't be rained off on Friday night. Hopefully there will be a big turn-out with Tigers fans having been starved of speedway for 3 weeks now.

No idea how it will go. Berwick seem to do quite well on their travels until the latter heats so hopefully they'll do the same this week which should mean an entertaining meeting and a Tigers win. 

34 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

It's 26C in Glasgow today and the weather forecast is dry for the rest of the week!!! So I think I can say it won't be rained off on Friday night. Hopefully there will be a big turn-out with Tigers fans having been starved of speedway for 3 weeks now.

No idea how it will go. Berwick seem to do quite well on their travels until the latter heats so hopefully they'll do the same this week which should mean an entertaining meeting and a Tigers win. 

Who is guesting for Tigers,or will there be a signing.

27 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Ask Godfrey.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Tom Brennan.  As a guest.

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Tom Brennan.  As a guest.

And announce his signing during the meeting ..... 

• Haha 1

Hasn't even been an announcement assumption we've signed half a team we tucked away easily at home and should've won at away :rofl:

Easy home win imo.

Brennan doesnt guest when expected for Newcastle at Kent and Poole but then seems to be a  guest for Glasgow sounds like something must be happening 

25 minutes ago, Hackett said:

And announce his signing during the meeting ..... 

Maybe 2 

18 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Brennan doesnt guest when expected for Newcastle at Kent and Poole but then seems to be a  guest for Glasgow sounds like something must be happening 

He was washing his hair earlier in the week:P

6 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Son of God ???

Cook and Lawson don't exactly get along. And I don't see merit in dropping Cook for Lawson. Can't see that one

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Newcastle decided to go without a guest. Nothing to do with anything else

• Like 1

Tigers combined average is 41.27 just now  Kerr 7.12 and Brennan 6.09 (13.21) could replace Ostergaard 7.96 and Sedgemen 5.59 (13.55)

That would mean Jensen back at reserve

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owenbros said:

Tigers combined average is 41.27 just now  Kerr 7.12 and Brennan 6.09 (13.21) could replace Ostergaard 7.96 and Sedgemen 5.59 (13.55)

That would mean Jensen back at reserve

I'm not sure that can happen. If they replace more than one they must come back under 38 is my understanding

• Like 1