British Speedway Forum
PowerfulPierre

Leicester vs Plymouth 28 August 2021

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

We’re talking Christina Turnbull here ,so you will never know with her.

I've just checked the regs and it's at the refs discretion as to what is foul, unfair or dangerous riding... anyway it wasn't any of them for me, not that it really matters... just seemed a bit unfair of the ref.

Edited by iainb

From my view half way down the back straight I would say keleher got out of shape on his own and t-boned Dan, so it was the correct call in my opinion.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

A lot of refs seem to rely on the first bend bunching when someone goes down on their own in first bend, which is annoying sometimes. So sometimes it is good to see a ref make a decision but I really need to see a video of it. Is there one anywhere? I might have to scour SM!!

I have a video of the incident in heat 1 as it was right in front of me. Thompson locked up slightly and left Kelleher with no where to go but into him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, skippy said:

I have a video of the incident in heat 1 as it was right in front of me. Thompson locked up slightly and left Kelleher with no where to go but into him

That's exactly how I saw it

It seems similar to an incident in our meeting up at Edinburgh when R Worrall pulled a locker & TJ had nowhere to go but into him. TJ excluded for ( causing an incident, took no avoiding action, not applying brakes, riding too close):t: :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It seems similar to an incident in our meeting up at Edinburgh when R Worrall pulled a locker & TJ had nowhere to go but into him. TJ excluded for ( causing an incident, took no avoiding action, not applying brakes, riding too close):t: :rolleyes:

Lewis Bridger did a big locker in front of a Poole rider once and the Poole rider got excluded. I guess refs think that riders should be avoiding them. Bit hard if they are close to them before it happens though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Lewis Bridger did a big locker in front of a Poole rider once and the Poole rider got excluded. I guess refs think that riders should be avoiding them. Bit hard if they are close to them before it happens though!

Bridger? Pulling a big locker? Are you sure it was him? :rofl: