British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar v Scunthorpe

Another potential cracker , I think Bears have enough but would not be surprised is Scorpions get  a point 

I am sure the ex Scorpions, Jake and MPT will score heavily against us, but agree it could be a good meeting. Is it pay on the gate now?

18 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Scunny will get humped no pijper and no Tero 

You're right Scunny will get pumped but having No Pijper or Aarnio when the meeting isn't at Scunthorpe makes Scunny stronger.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

You're right Scunny will get pumped but having No Pijper or Aarnio when the meeting isn't at Scunthorpe makes Scunny stronger.

Fair comment :lol:

52 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Scunny will get humped no pijper and no Tero 

Where are they both ?

6 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Where are they both ?

Theo is in Poland for world long track unsure on tero

• Like 1

Well that's another away team looking weak unless we get some good replacements. Nothing on the Scunthorpe website less than 24 hours to tapes up.

47 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Well that's another away team looking weak unless we get some good replacements. Nothing on the Scunthorpe website less than 24 hours to tapes up.

Max Clegg in for Theo and R/R for Tero.  Interestingly says Tero is “unavailable” is this the end for Tero in scorpions colours ? 

12 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Max Clegg in for Theo and R/R for Tero.  Interestingly says Tero is “unavailable” is this the end for Tero in scorpions colours ? 

Why are you so desperate to get rid of Tero? Literally every thread now!!!! 

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Why are you so desperate to get rid of Tero? Literally every thread now!!!! 

Because we just aren’t gonna compete for major placings overall with a heat leader that averages just over 3 away and everyone thinks that we will. Fair enough if we are just targeting an okay finish I get it but you don’t see big hitters from Poole or Leicester doing that they score everywhere so therefore it drives me insane that some think we can compete with what we have got  

3 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

So they can bring in someone from Eastbourne ?

I’m surprised now of them have been announced elsewhere yet to be honest some cracking riders available