British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
glenantony

Speedway in Poland in October

I'm intending to go over to the Torun GPs and to spend the following week in Poland. Does anyone know if there would be any Speedway likely to take place in that first week of October?

Is it possible that the play off finals will stretch into October?  Any info would be appreciated

57 minutes ago, glenantony said:

I'm intending to go over to the Torun GPs and to spend the following week in Poland. Does anyone know if there would be any Speedway likely to take place in that first week of October?

Is it possible that the play off finals will stretch into October?  Any info would be appreciated

Only if bad weather causes postponements. This is the latest calendar https://www.pzm.pl/pliki/zg/zuzel/2021/Kalendarze/20210825_kalendarz_2021.pdf

Golden helmet in Pardubice is on Sunday October 3rd with the Lubose Tomicka memorial in Prague on Monday October 4th.

The Bydgoszcz meeting scheduled for the 10th could be brought forward to the 3rd i suppose.

The Junior meeting on the Tuesday and Wednesday will be at the same track and will have decent junior line-ups.

28 minutes ago, glenantony said:

Thanks for that R&R - looks as though I might be out of luck unless I bring out the rain-dance!

Apologies - i initially thought that the E winner league and Div 2 had the same final dates as the Extraleague- they haven`t. It`s the final 2nd legs in both divisions on Sunday 3rd October.

On 8/27/2021 at 4:44 PM, racers and royals said:

Apologies - i initially thought that the E winner league and Div 2 had the same final dates as the Extraleague- they haven`t. It`s the final 2nd legs in both divisions on Sunday 3rd October.

Who gets the second legs? Is it the winner of 1 v 4 or the higher placed team in the league? Eg, if Gdansk get to the final, will they get the second leg of the final as the winner of 1 v 4?

3 minutes ago, OML said:

Who gets the second legs? Is it the winner of 1 v 4 or the higher placed team in the league? Eg, if Gdansk get to the final, will they get the second leg of the final as the winner of 1 v 4?

No it will be who finished higher in the regular season.( i think)

:( Thought it would be. Will have to hope for a Ostrow Gdansk final then. Have driven there from Torun before, not the fastest journey ever.