British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham v Poole. 1st September 2021

Anyone advice best way from new st station and back to the track , going to try and get from cheltenham next wed.

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Plus, Morris and Shanes need to put a shift in......I don't think either of them have hit a double figure score at home all season?

Morris got double guesting for Redcar ;)

41 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Anyone advice best way from new st station and back to the track , going to try and get from cheltenham next wed.

Taxi.

57 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Laurence Rogers still team manager ? Oh dear

Could always replace him with Richie Hawkins!!??  He knows a good team when he sees one - and he's seen quite a few at Foxhole this season, unfortunately not Ipswich though!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Don't forget, as you keep reminding us, we are the Man Utd of speedway :party:

Manchester United don't play in the second division :party:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Perry Barr has a train station or there are buses that stop just outside the stadium that can be caught near new street station.

• Thanks 1

Bit late now but think Perry Barr train station is shut due to infrastructure upgrades due to Commonwealth Games. My work colleague who is a Villa fan living in Dudley moans about it allot.

Seen the odd Pugwasher but not like the army that visited Monmore/Brandon in the mid naughties. Looking forward to seeing how Hume has developed, had a few good outings as a guest for Brummies in 2019.

Poole to win by 10.

• Thanks 1

Stefan Neilsen crashed with Grobauer in heat one. Stefan collarbone and ribs. Awaiting second ambulance. Nasty high speed smash for both. Grobauer help back to pits with riders holding him. Get well soon Stefan. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stefan Neilsen crashed with Grobauer in heat one. Stefan collarbone and ribs. Awaiting second ambulance. Nasty high speed smash for both. Grobauer help back to pits with riders holding him. Get well soon Stefan. 

Bad news. Is Stefan at 4 or 6 tonight?

2 minutes ago, Rob Dyer said:

Six I think

Reserve cant be any good as irr is riders below injured rider. Stefan is reserve. 

7 minutes ago, Rob Dyer said:

5 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Six I think

4 according to twitter

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Reserve cant be any good as irr is riders below injured rider. Stefan is reserve. 

Oh British speedway acc on twitter had him at 4.

My point still stands take a no8 when using r/r, for this very reason. It's why i hate r/r. 

Edited by lisa-colette