British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
old bob at herne bay

Kent Kings vs Birmingham Brummies 30th August 4pm

Harsh. Just become a father (dunno if first) and took what sounded a big fall at Poole yesterday. Grobauer & Castagna scores were worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waco said:

Superb track,,,Exciting racing,,,Good crowd in ,,,Well run ,,,Late surge by the Kent boys to get a result ,,What more could the fans want ,after last weeks debarkle caused by ref Barbara Horley,s refusal to let the track be watered properly,,especially on the outside before the meeting,,so she knows more about track prep than Len or Jamie then ,,joke .!.... lets hope we do not get lumbered with her again,,,..Nice to see Cameron Heeps hitting something like his true form and an excellent meeting from Jack Thomas for  Brummies who were basically a three man team,,Dont miss another great Speedway meeting next week...

So you enjoyed it then Waco ? I did too. Great racing all afternoon.  I didn't catch the result of the collection for the `ben Fund. They usually announce it

during the last part of the meeting, but I didn't hear it.  Anyone know ?

15 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

So you enjoyed it then Waco ? I did too. Great racing all afternoon.  I didn't catch the result of the collection for the `ben Fund. They usually announce it

during the last part of the meeting, but I didn't hear it.  Anyone know ?

Over £1600!

2 hours ago, waco said:

Superb track,,,Exciting racing,,,Good crowd in ,,,Well run ,,,Late surge by the Kent boys to get a result ,,What more could the fans want ,after last weeks debarkle caused by ref Barbara Horley,s refusal to let the track be watered properly,,especially on the outside before the meeting,,so she knows more about track prep than Len or Jamie then ,,joke .!.... lets hope we do not get lumbered with her again,,,..Nice to see Cameron Heeps hitting something like his true form and an excellent meeting from Jack Thomas for  Brummies who were basically a three man team,,Dont miss another great Speedway meeting next week...

Probably the best meeting this year at Central Park...the track was back to normal thankfully!

Troy, Scott and Starkey as always leading from the front.

Cameron looking as if his shoulder injuries are thankfully behind him.

Might have to go and watch this weekends northern tour at Redcar and Berwick:t:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Speedwaycrazy said:

Probably the best meeting this year at Central Park...the track was back to normal thankfully!

Troy, Scott and Starkey as always leading from the front.

Cameron looking as if his shoulder injuries are thankfully behind him.

Might have to go and watch this weekends northern tour at Redcar and Berwick:t:

The Poole match will take some beating, in my eyes,

17 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Well done Shanes brilliant riding. All these brummies fans who wanted you to stay and told me your good are proving them all corrected. 

Should of got rid when we had chance 

play offs not chance now. Might as well call it a day now 

If you feel that strongly about it, pop along to the pits tomorrow night and have a word with Shanesie about his scoring then. Then go and see the promotion and get their thoughts about calling it a day because we lost away from home after all their hard work in trying to put things right and make things better. What harm can it do? 

20 hours ago, The Dog said:

If you feel that strongly about it, pop along to the pits tomorrow night and have a word with Shanesie about his scoring then. Then go and see the promotion and get their thoughts about calling it a day because we lost away from home after all their hard work in trying to put things right and make things better. What harm can it do? 

Please do not feed the troll.

• Like 2