British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

His average might help keep him at King's Lynn 

I just feel Lawson after the season he's had would more than likely want to find a more competitive club. 

Lawson, Jorgensen & Kerr are the only 3 that justify a return, but you just know Dale will be back on the phone picking his mates again 

We can't afford to have another season like this one, that's for sure. The fans deserve better after all these years of supporting the team.. We want a competitive team, and at least make the play offs. It can't be to hard to finish in the top 4 out of 6 :P What i don't want next season is a job for the boys team.

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

We can't afford to have another season like this one, that's for sure. The fans deserve better after all these years of supporting the team.. We want a competitive team, and at least make the play offs. It can't be to hard to finish in the top 4 out of 6 :P What i don't want next season is a job for the boys team.

Couldn't agree more with that statement,especially the last bit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

You'd like to think Lawson will have enjoyed this season at Lynn and would want to return unless you think he'd be offered more elsewhere? Not fussed about Cook at all, at the time it seemed an awful decision to let him go but the decision has been almost entirely vindicated and it was one of the few correct decisions they've made this year.

Wouldn't necessarily mind Kerr staying but he should be scoring more IMO particularly at home. 

I think Kerrs career has gone a bit stale. He could do with moving to another track to kick start his career. I also think he shouldn’t be being beaten at his home track by riders such as Leon Flint.

• Like 2

Buster has stated he will only sell to the right people so he will maybe have both clubs still next season if he sells one he is best offloading Peterborough and keeping the stars

Team Building is difficult because nobody knows the rules for next season, I very much doubt we'll see a premier league as nobody wants to move up to pay more points money

If it's as it is this year maybe something like

1. Thorsell

2. Kerr

3. Palm-Toft

4. Jorgensen

5. Lawson 

6. Anderson 

7. Mountain 

Panthers will need to lose one of the team to go with a strong reserve again if the points limit remains 35

Pedersen will retire also 

Edited by Flappy

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Panthers will need to lose one of the team to go with a strong reserve again if the points limit remains 35

Isn't it two rising stars at reserve next year? Hopefully Palin will be one. 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Let's hope there are far greater changes required and we see a complete revamp of the league structure and not just tinkering

If there are still only 6 teams and more of the same as this season then it will be a disaster and a continued decline to the end for the sport

• Thanks 1

Lambert may not get a place in next year's SpeedwayGP. Back to the Stars for 2022?

15 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Isn't it two rising stars at reserve next year? Hopefully Palin will be one. 

If its 2 RS then expect him to be at Belle Vue 

54 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Lambert may not get a place in next year's SpeedwayGP. Back to the Stars for 2022?

Depends on the rules the Poles decide to have.

41 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Depends on the rules the Poles decide to have.

True. Would have been different this year with Robert at No 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2021 at 11:26 AM, Haza said:

Just as important as who’s in the team in 2022  if the PL stays a 6 team league and the season starts in March how do we fill a full season of fixtures ? - this season started on May 17 and if Sheffield hadn’t been called of the season would now be over now  so If it starts in March season could be over end of June or will the season again start in May ? 
Lots to be decided ahead of 2022

Arrange the fixtures so there is a spare week every month so teams can re-arrange cancelled fixtures, weather permitting of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

If its 2 RS then expect him to be at Belle Vue 

If it's 2 wobblers at reserve then they should raise the points limit 

On 8/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Lawson and Jorgensen not to sure about Kerr.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Lawson and Jorgensen not to sure about Kerr.

I heard Kerr is one year into a 2 year deal.