British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Craig Cook comes in as guest for Richard Lawson for tomorrows meeting with Belle Vue.

3 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I think you will find that Sam Hagon will probably get the other slot as they signed him mid season 

3 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I think you will find that Sam Hagon will probably get the other slot as they signed him mid season 

Kings Lynn also signed Elliot Kelly as an asset this season , but he won’t get a Stars team place next season either.

5 hours ago, screm said:

Craig Cook comes in as guest for Richard Lawson for tomorrows meeting with Belle Vue.

I'm so pleased to see him wearing the King's Lynn colours tomorrow.  I'm sorry that issues led to him leaving in the first place. 

• Like 3

Lawson

Kerr

Jorgensen

Mountain

and probably another rising star if that continues will feature I imagine. Missing a number one though in my opinion, but cant see who realistically there will be who could come in. Think a number one is key so Lawson can be at number five. 

18 minutes ago, therefused said:

Lawson

Kerr

Jorgensen

Mountain

and probably another rising star if that continues will feature I imagine. Missing a number one though in my opinion, but cant see who realistically there will be who could come in. Think a number one is key so Lawson can be at number five. 

Craig Cook would be a good number one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Wouldn't be one in the averages

14 hours ago, mrss said:

I'd like to see Cookie back!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, therefused said:

Lawson

Kerr

Jorgensen

Mountain

Agree 100%. Otherwise it will be same old again.

16 hours ago, Flappy said:

Wouldn't be one in the averages

No just behind Richard. But would strengthen us up. I would take Cookie, but would rather a new face.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree 100%. Otherwise it will be same old again.

No just behind Richard. But would strengthen us up. I would take Cookie, but would rather a new face.

And there's some ex fans saying they don't go anymore cos there's no loyalty LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trees said:

And there's some ex fans saying they don't go anymore cos there's no loyalty LOL

No ex fan here Trees :P. Lawson, TJ, Kerr and mountain are mentioned. You can't be loyal to everyone other wise you will end up in the same boat again. We need to be more ruthless if we really want to try and win the league, not just when it goes ** up, but from the start.  The fans have stuck by them this season.  Give us something to shout about next season i say.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trees said:

There's never been loyalty in Speedway. You may get 1 or 2 rider's over a long period but you can't seriously be suggesting you'd want all 7 of this years team back?

Cook's a no from me. As a sufferer of serious mental health myself he's unreliable. 

Loyalty  is great to a point but a team which finished bottom and has won TWO matches all season needs some changes 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Loyalty  is great to a point but a team which finished bottom and has won TWO matches all season needs some changes 

And was lucky that the fans stood by them this season. Don't expect the same again....

20 hours ago, Trees said:

So go with the same riders expect same results - new faces definitely needed - need a strong top 5 needs with two RS next season or they have to be very lucky who they pick in those positions one I guess will be Mountain - a number one has to be top priority I’d have  thought. 
British speedway keeps cutting standards so has to be plenty of cash in the pot to spend on a strong top 5 as KL not had Robert Lamberts wages to pay .