British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Iversen is the obvious one. Going to be a rider at the end of their career, nobody young, ambitious and any good is going to come to the UK. Bewley & Holder are the last two and there is every chance they wobt be here in 2022.

46 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Iversen is the obvious one. Going to be a rider at the end of their career, nobody young, ambitious and any good is going to come to the UK. Bewley & Holder are the last two and there is every chance they wobt be here in 2022.

You’ve really sold the 2022 season to me is that really were we are at ?  

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Ulrich Ostergaard

No thanks. He must be about 42, coming back from a bad injury and on over 7 point average.You can keep him;) On the NKI thing..I wouldn’t really want him either. He’s no spring chicken either and he wasn’t great the last time he was riding over here.I would take Kenny Bjerre. I think he would still win races and probably be our number one in this watered down league. Giving Lawson some much needed back up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

No thanks. He must be about 42, coming back from a bad injury and on over 7 point average.You can keep him;) On the NKI thing..I wouldn’t really want him either. He’s no spring chicken either and he wasn’t great the last time he was riding over here.I would take Kenny Bjerre. I think he would still win races and probably be our number one in this watered down league. Giving Lawson some much needed back up.

Or would he let us down like last time?

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Or would he let us down like last time?

He couldn't be as big of a let down than probably 10 riders we used this year.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Haza said:

You’ve really sold the 2022 season to me is that really were we are at ?  

I think its pretty clear andibvious that that's where we're at. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He's only 40 would do a good job 

11 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Holder stated last night that he's doing Poland and either Sweden or here but lives in the UK and wants to stay here and has more or less said he'd be happy at Sheffield.

57 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think its pretty clear andibvious that that's where we're at. 

Sadly I agree - but we can all live in hope 

15 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Holder stated last night that he's doing Poland and either Sweden or here but lives in the UK and wants to stay here and has more or less said he'd be happy at Sheffield.

What he means to say is he will do the UK if a Swedish team doesn't want him.

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What he means to say is he will do the UK if a Swedish team doesn't want him.

With his brother likely to line up alongside him next season then I think he will be at Sheffield

As for Lynn I think Iversen to Peterborough is more or less a done deal as a replacement for Pedersen/Ostegaard 

Photo from what I've heard are looking to go with Iversen, Harris, Nicholls, Palm-Toft plus one other in the main body with two rising stars to come in 

I've mentioned Thorsell before who wanted to ride in the UK this year 

36 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

With his brother likely to line up alongside him next season then I think he will be at Sheffield

As for Lynn I think Iversen to Peterborough is more or less a done deal as a replacement for Pedersen/Ostegaard 

Photo from what I've heard are looking to go with Iversen, Harris, Nicholls, Palm-Toft plus one other in the main body with two rising stars to come in 

I've mentioned Thorsell before who wanted to ride in the UK this year 

Iversen, Harris, Nicholls, Palm-Toft,. 

Then take your pick.  It is quite likely that one of Hans and Ostergaard's spells at reserve may see their average to high for a return sadly. The above 4 would leave 7.09 for one rider if building to 35 again..  Both riders averages would fit, but it'll be one or the other and the other at King's Lynn most likely

Edited by Flappy

On 9/24/2021 at 1:35 PM, lisa-colette said:

I think KL might wanna keep their team plans to themselves til after the AGM, otherwise might get some surprising change in voting over rules for 2022, which means their team would have to be changed. 

13 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Another shocker from the Stars.

Just looking at some stats from this season, including todays meeting. Richard and TJ both signed, and i have included Lewi as he has a year left on a 2 year deal. Lawson has been outstanding for us.

Rides Home         1st       2nd       3rd       4th                       Rides  Away      1st       2nd       3rd       4th

Richard                        41                 19        15         5           2                               36                    11        12         8           4

TJ                                 39                  13        10        11         3                               32                    6           9          10          5                                          

Lewi                             41                   12        9          10         9                              36                     4           13        7           11     

Richard  Home 8.98    Away 7.22

TJ   Home   7.18     Away 5.55

Lewi   Home 6.24    Away  5.00

We are desperate  for  a Number 1 to back up Richard......Any thoughts ? 

Absalute embarrassment no way on this planet are we a premiership team in fact they would struggle in the championship, and that's where we need to be not ripping people off trying to claim to be premiership.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Iversen, Harris, Nicholls, Palm-Toft,. 

Then take your pick.  It is quite likely that one of Hans and Ostergaard's spells at reserve may see their average to high for a return sadly. The above 4 would leave 7.09 for one rider if building to 35 again..  Both riders averages would fit, but it'll be one or the other and the other at King's Lynn most likely

I suppose they could keep both meaning

Kings Lynn

1. Jacob Thorsell/Robert Lambert 

2. Lewis Kerr

3. Thomas Jorgensen 

4. Michael Palm-Toft 

5. Richard Lawson 

6. Connor Mountain 

7. Ryan Kinsley