British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Posted on the final thread. Well done to the Panthers. Hope Buster and Dale thinks of Lynn's long standing die hard fans when u pick the teams for next season.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Posted on the final thread. Well done to the Panthers. Hope Buster and Dale thinks of Lynn's long standing die hard fans when u pick the teams for next season.

100% more thought needs to go into 2022 team than the team that started this season - how did they get Panthers team so right and the Stars team so dramatically wrong ? 

8 minutes ago, Haza said:

100% more thought needs to go into 2022 team than the team that started this season - how did they get Panthers team so right and the Stars team so dramatically wrong ? 

Not sure it was a case of them getting the panthers team so right but things fell into place. Nicholls, Andersen, Harris, Ostergaard and MPT were there anyway, Pedersen had the choice of the two clubs and preferred the showground track and had his mates there 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Haza said:

I was ok with Cookie in our line up for this season, although it went t*ts up pretty quick. But Ty was struggling ( confidence maybe) in 2019.  He was a big risk in my eyes, more so after a lay off. The  Bridger signing was bordering on incompetence in my view. Every man and his dog knew he wouldn't last. But Lynn didn't seem see it. Or was it they were cheap? 

We were way under the limit, and Lawson, who had no Prem club would of fitted for Bridger from day 1..  Maybe Peter rolled over and accepted anything, or worse helped pick them...

Rob Lyon wouldn't of had them anywhere near the Panthers side. Lets hope Alex Brady has some say in our team next season.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I was ok with Cookie in our line up for this season, although it went t*ts up pretty quick. But Ty was struggling ( confidence maybe) in 2019.  He was a big risk in my eyes, more so after a lay off. The  Bridger signing was bordering on incompetence in my view. Every man and his dog knew he wouldn't last. But Lynn didn't seem see it. Or was it they were cheap? 

We were way under the limit, and Lawson, who had no Prem club would of fitted for Bridger from day 1..  Maybe Peter rolled over and accepted anything, or worse helped pick them...

Rob Lyon wouldn't of had them anywhere near the Panthers side. Lets hope Alex Brady has some say in our team next season.

Well it’s all history now - the main thing is the club doesn’t make the same mistakes for the coming season . Definitely think Lynn fans deserve a good team after watching our closest rivals be crowned champions last night and with Alitt in his panthers hoodie in the photos and on tv that really sticks in my throat .Only in speedway would this happen it’s like the Norwich city manager being in the dug out at an Ipswich Town game wearing an Ipswich shirt .

• Like 4

I have never felt so detached and annoyed with our promoters than I do now. I want a promotion that puts 100% into Lynn and not one that is celebrating achieving the title with our rivals.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ColeTrickle said:

I have never felt so detached and annoyed with our promoters than I do now. I want a promotion that puts 100% into Lynn and not one that is celebrating achieving the title with our rivals.

Spot on - to be fair I never saw Buster on Tv or in any photos come to that  unless I missed it but Alitt definitely was . Not sure what the answer is if Buster hadn’t taken Pboro on they’d closed so can understand the reasons but Alitt didn’t need to be there on camera on tv and in photos in a panther hoodie . 100% committed to KL as you say is what’s needed to bring  league title to KL . Fingers crossed in 12 months time that will be the case . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Haza said:

Spot on - to be fair I never saw Buster on Tv or in any photos come to that  unless I missed it but Alitt definitely was . Not sure what the answer is if Buster hadn’t taken Pboro on they’d closed so can understand the reasons but Alitt didn’t need to be there on camera on tv and in photos in a panther hoodie . 100% committed to KL as you say is what’s needed to bring  league title to KL . Fingers crossed in 12 months time that will be the case . 

Dale does a lot of work at Peterborough. Buster was on the track celebrating and rightly so

59 minutes ago, Haza said:

Well it’s all history now - the main thing is the club doesn’t make the same mistakes for the coming season . Definitely think Lynn fans deserve a good team after watching our closest rivals be crowned champions last night and with Alitt in his panthers hoodie in the photos and on tv that really sticks in my throat .Only in speedway would this happen it’s like the Norwich city manager being in the dug out at an Ipswich Town game wearing an Ipswich shirt .

The season has been really bad but I'm not convinced the team for 2022 will be much better. They're talking about 2 'Rising Stars' next year (wrong imo), this most likely to be Mountain & Kinsley. 

Jorgensen, Lawson & Kerr already in for 2022.

Peterborough are losing Pedersen, Wolves losing Schlein, will Crump continue, Sheffield could lose Holder as may look to stay abroad, also who really wants Batchelor now? 

Rider's will be at a premium next year unless more foreign rider's become available to the UK, this I don't see, especially the higher quality ones. 

You just look at the rider's at other Prem clubs & you just don't see them wanting to move, especially to King's Lynn. We will be the last pickings for them. 

We've also got the possibility of Oxford joining the league. 

I seriously do not hold out much hope for improvement at all. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

The season has been really bad but I'm not convinced the team for 2022 will be much better. They're talking about 2 'Rising Stars' next year (wrong imo), this most likely to be Mountain & Kinsley. 

Jorgensen, Lawson & Kerr already in for 2022.

Peterborough are losing Pedersen, Wolves losing Schlein, will Crump continue, Sheffield could lose Holder as may look to stay abroad, also who really wants Batchelor now? 

Rider's will be at a premium next year unless more foreign rider's become available to the UK, this I don't see, especially the higher quality ones. 

You just look at the rider's at other Prem clubs & you just don't see them wanting to move, especially to King's Lynn. We will be the last pickings for them. 

We've also got the possibility of Oxford joining the league. 

I seriously do not hold out much hope for improvement at all. 

Can see what your saying still have to live in hope . 

16 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Won't hold my breath on that one.

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Dale does a lot of work at Peterborough. Buster was on the track celebrating and rightly so

Wonder if you’d feel the same way had it been the other way round and Lynn had won the title and Panthers had finished bottom ? Peterborough seems to me have  gained more than Lynn from this dual ownership. All Lynn fans want is a owner promoter that give 100% to Kings Lynn not 60- 40 to Pboro. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 10:42 AM, Flappy said:

Panthers won't move MPT on I'd be shocked. He's actually improving as a rider 

Can't see Lambert returning he's earning good money in Poland.

Just now, TINYS said:

Can't see Lambert returning he's earning good money in Poland.

Sadly no I can’t either - I who can say what will happen at this moment .