British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

On 10/17/2021 at 7:51 PM, Haza said:

Lebredevs would be extremely unlikely to come to the UK  I’d say - Hellstrom Bang or Hansen on the other hand are younger and need experience of riding in the UK could give them - I’d sign Hellstrom Bang he a fighter and a crowd pleaser he reacted well with the Belle Vue crowd he young and keen he’d be an excellent signing . 

The Mrs already has a nickname for Bangs, Cillit it is

• Haha 2

Lynn should get Doyley been off the pace in the SGP this season had to rely on the wild card, looked out of sorts at the SON he seems on his way down to perfect signing for Lynn

Doyle

Andersen/Another

Jorgensen 

Kerr

Lawson

That's not a bad main body 

4 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Lynn should get Doyley been off the pace in the SGP this season had to rely on the wild card, looked out of sorts at the SON he seems on his way down to perfect signing for Lynn

Doyle

Andersen/Another

Jorgensen 

Kerr

Lawson

That's not a bad main body 

Yes Doyle had a truly awful season, only 4th in Ekstraliga averages.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Yes Doyle had a truly awful season, only 4th in Ekstraliga averages.

Never said awful off the pace at World level meaning probably 12-18 months possibly not in the GP anymore, so would open up riding in the UK  I.e. on his way down in his career 

Not Proctor, would be an awful signing - was an awful signing last time as well (and said that before the season started). His average might fit, but well past his best and unlikely to improve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Not Proctor, would be an awful signing - was an awful signing last time as well (and said that before the season started). His average might fit, but well past his best and unlikely to improve

Don't think anyone wants Proctor,not the fans anyway.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

Don't think anyone wants Proctor,not the fans anyway.

Agreed - but Alitt might want him in the side if they go for a low budget side he’d certainly be cheaper than some who’s been mentioned. 

I can't believe for a moment that Ty would be given a third opportunity, in fact I'd be surprised if he rides competitively again although I could be wrong. I think the message will have got through loud and clear this year that the side needs some careful planning and fresh faces for 2022, whatever the league or format is. 

8 hours ago, Haza said:

Agreed - but Alitt might want him in the side if they go for a low budget side he’d certainly be cheaper than some who’s been mentioned. 

Don,t want proctor or Alitt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TINYS said:

Don,t want proctor or Alitt.

Dale is more than welcome at Peterborough.  He's the proud owner of the premier league winners trophy too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Dale is more than welcome at Peterborough.  He's the proud owner of the premier league winners trophy too.  

Crikey,done deal have him on a free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Crikey,done deal have him on a free.

So who's doing all the work that Dale does at Lynn then?

9 hours ago, Trees said:

You can Trees,at least you maybe able to speak to the fans in a polite way.

9 hours ago, Trees said:

Can’t be that busy got time to wear a Panthers hoodie and celebrate with the Pboro team there Premiership win . 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Haza said:

Can’t be that busy got time to wear a Panthers hoodie and celebrate with the Pboro team there Premiership win . 

This is what gets up peoples noses.He claims he is only concerned with Lynn.Yet every time you see him at Peterborough he is dressed up in all his Peterborough attire.If he wants that fine,stay there.

When I have seen Rob at Lynn,on quite a few occasions he's not in anything Lynn he has his Peterborough cap on.Does Allittt not realise he's pissing a lot of Lynn fans off by doing what he does.Then again I suppose he doesn't with the way he has spoke to some.

Peterborough fans you have it all to come,don't disagree with anything he says or else you may feel his bitter tongue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1