British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

On 10/24/2021 at 4:48 PM, Warriors said:

The best thing Lynn could do is drop down, and stop conning people into believing it's premier League.

Wow so the club has one bad season you all want dale to leave and us to drop down a league so much for being so called fan .

45 minutes ago, Greg said:

Wow so the club has one bad season you all want dale to leave and us to drop down a league so much for being so called fan .

It’s not just one bad season though is it, i can’t see where Dale has done anything good for the club on track since joining

• Like 2

7 hours ago, therefused said:

It’s not just one bad season though is it, i can’t see where Dale has done anything good for the club on track since joining

not all the work for the club is done on track.

8 hours ago, therefused said:

He took the team to the play off final, which the Stars were cheated out of winning by some shocking referee decisions in the first leg.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mrss said:

He took the team to the play off final, which the Stars were cheated out of winning by some shocking referee decisions in the first leg.

If "therefused" doesn't know what Dale has done for the club he's not worth bothering with ......

9 hours ago, Trees said:

If "therefused" doesn't know what Dale has done for the club he's not worth bothering with ......

Every fan is worth bothering about,as soon as Dale learns that too the better.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

Every fan is worth bothering about,as soon as Dale learns that too the better.

I'd love to know exactly what Dale has done wrong?

3 hours ago, Trees said:

I'd love to know exactly what Dale has done wrong?

Quicker telling you what has gone right…

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Quicker telling you what has gone right…

Did just fine at Peterborough :party:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Noodles said:

Did just fine at Peterborough :party:

That’s the issue with some at KL - personally I’d like someone running KL that is committed just to KL Stars not our near neighbours and rivals  and KL . To reverse what happened this season with KL winning the play final and Pboro finishing bottom and Rob Lyon’s celebrating a Stars play off final win how’d Panthers fans feel ? Hopefully Alex Brady won’t do as others and get involved at the Showground and concentrate on all things Kings Lynn then hopefully things will improve. 

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Haza said:

That’s the issue with some at KL - personally I’d like someone running KL that is committed just to KL Stars not our near neighbours and rivals  and KL . To reverse what happened this season with KL winning the play final and Pboro finishing bottom and Rob Lyon’s celebrating a Stars play off final win how’d Panthers fans feel ? Hopefully Alex Brady won’t do as others and get involved at the Showground and concentrate on all things Kings Lynn then hopefully things will improve. 

Hear he has agreed to sponsor Panthers next season to some degree 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Hear he has agreed to sponsor Panthers next season to some degree 

Sponsorship  is one thing but to be in a Panthers top  cheering them on is totally a different thing altogether. . Don’t think it’s being unreasonable for Stars fans to expect someone to concentrate just on Kings Lynn .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Sponsorship  is one thing but to be in a Panthers top  cheering them on is totally a different thing altogether. . Don’t think it’s being unreasonable for Stars fans to expect someone to concentrate just on Kings Lynn .

Would that mean you attending then??

11 minutes ago, Trees said:

Would that mean you attending then??

I attended some meetings this season- but what’s that got to do with anything I really don’t - the question you miss over and over again is why I don’t attend each meeting and many more people that have stopped attending that doesn’t see to interest the promotion in the slightest- I have opinions on a lot of things in life doesn’t mean I support theses things one way or the other - Kings Lynn speedway is no different you seem to think if I’m not there every meeting I’m not entitled to an opinion. I think the amount of time and hard earn cash I’ve spent at Kings Lynn speedway over the last 45 years I’m entitled to an opinion.

• Like 3

On 10/24/2021 at 4:48 PM, Warriors said:

The best thing Lynn could do is drop down, and stop conning people into believing it's premier League.

I agree. I much preferred it when Lynn were in the lower league. A much greater selection of clubs and riders, rather than the same old faces week after week. The "Premier" league is anything but, with dozens of riders doubling up, so it makes a mockery of the whole concept. Think back a few years when we had riders like Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Leigh Adams, and Nicki Pedersen in the team, and more recently Robert Lambert. Riders of that quality don't want to ride here now, so we must accept that and move on. What the future holds, I don't know, but with the news of Clubs not running such as Swindon, Eastbourne and now Kent, I fear for the future of the sport. We frequently discuss the merits of "One big League" on this forum, and each year it is put on the back burner, but what happens if another Premier league Club withdraws before the start of next season? What if Buster goes through with his threat of selling Kings Lynn and Peterborough, and the new owners (if there are any) don't or can't afford to run in the top league?  Food for thought perhaps.

Edited by Bunce
  • Like 3