British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Doyle has stated he is riding in England next season. Hopefully he will be the Stars number 1.

52 minutes ago, Bluenose said:

Posted at 3.30       lynnnews/co/uk

Untitled.png

I must have missed the announcement of the 3rd rider.I take it they announced Kerr at some point.

42 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I must have missed the announcement of the 3rd rider.I take it they announced Kerr at some point.

Unless last year's 2 year deal with Kerr means it's a done deal, but does seem odd with usual merry go round of riders it hasn't been properly announced

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Not sure Chris Harris would agree again to being told where hes riding instead of where he wants to ride , he did that once with the Panthers to Ipswich move and dont think his heart was in his racing that season as a result 

He was an almost complete let down. A couple of superb meetings (one at Lynn) aside to say he was mediocre would be kind

He can be brilliant when all is well but appears clueless as to what changes to make when things are not going so well. Quite baffling for a rider of his experience 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He was an almost complete let down. A couple of superb meetings (one at Lynn) aside to say he was mediocre would be kind

He can be brilliant when all is well but appears clueless as to what changes to make when things are not going so well. Quite baffling for a rider of his experience 

Agree there does suffer quite a lot of bike problems too.  Don't get me wrong he's pure box office at times and I'd have him back at Peterborough tomorrow but I'd imagine someone will miss out 

Well with a 39pt limit for 6 riders I hope Lynn show some intent on winning something next season.

Jason Doyle is a must now with the limit being upped to 39pts.At last they have seen sense and teams will be able to build to a decent strength.Hopefully it will go up again next season and we will gradually see the league getting a little stronger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Well with a 39pt limit for 6 riders I hope Lynn show some intent on winning something next season.

Jason Doyle is a must now with the limit being upped to 39pts.At last they have seen sense and teams will be able to build to a decent strength.Hopefully it will go up again next season and we will gradually see the league getting a little stronger.

Doyle is at Ipswich

With more NDL teams next year and Lynn having a few assets riding elsewhere I wonder if the Young Stars might make a return for 2022?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Hope we can get a decent rider in to help out Richard next year. What we don’t want is other teams cast offs that are either on a high average (for them) or are on the slide.

Edited by Bald Bloke

48 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hope we can get a decent rider in to help out Richard next year. What we don’t want is other teams cast offs that are either on a high average (for them) or are on the slide.

Kenneth Bjerre is your best bet.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Please stop saying that,,, or I'm staying at home 

You're a panthers fan now 

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Seems like Doyle is off to Ipswich (and Mountain to Sheffield :sad:) so I'd not be surprised if we have a team of leftovers and start as sixth favourites unfortunately, just don't think the financial clout is there to compete for signatures.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Seems like Doyle is off to Ipswich (and Mountain to Sheffield :sad:) so I'd not be surprised if we have a team of leftovers and start as sixth favourites unfortunately, just don't think the financial clout is there to compete for signatures.

Think the financial clout is there,just think they are very stringent in their spending.

• Like 1