Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

35 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Lewis Kerr

3. Josh Pickering

4. Thomas Jorgensen

5. Richard Lawson

6. 5.20 (Paul Starke or Kasper Andersen)

7. (RS)

Replace Bjerre with Iversen, gives you a little more to play around with for no.6

Whilst i think Pickering would be a good addition,you also have to look at a rider or two who you think may put a point and some on their starting average.He may do that but he is now a 7+.If Lynn had any forward thinking they would have got him last season when he was around 4.7.Hopefully they will have a surprise signing who they may think will do this.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Whilst i think Pickering would be a good addition,you also have to look at a rider or two who you think may put a point and some on their starting average.He may do that but he is now a 7+.If Lynn had any forward thinking they would have got him last season when he was around 4.7.Hopefully they will have a surprise signing who they may think will do this.

You are right but I think its probably time to put last year behind us and look forward, Pickering would increase the home scoring and entertainment factor significantly and would be a great signing. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You are right but I think its probably time to put last year behind us and look forward, Pickering would increase the home scoring and entertainment factor significantly and would be a great signing. 

Absolutely agree about Pickering hence why i said he would be a good addition.But with the last place or two left i think they need to find a gem like Sheffield did with Pickering last season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

It could be anyone, most away riders rode well at Kings Lynn this year ;)

To be fair, a mate said exactly the same to me. Can’t disagree :unsure:

Don't really see Bjerre coming back to Lynn. Don’t think either he or the club enjoyed it last time round. Think he’d be more likely to go to Peterborough and either MPT or Harris moved to Lynn (not Ostergaard before Flappy starts) :nono::D

Edited by Speedball
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Agree about that. Musielak would have fitted that mould perfectly but they wouldn’t pay what’s required.

14 minutes ago, Speedball said:

To be fair, a mate said exactly the same to me. Can’t disagree :unsure:

Don't really see Bjerre coming back to Lynn. Don’t think either he or the club enjoyed it last time round. Think he’d be more likely to go to Peterborough and either MPT or Harris moved to Lynn (not Ostergaard before Flappy starts) :nono::D

But you'd look after him so well 

Pickering 7.38 (if average on Sheffield thread is correct)

Nicol 5.44 (done well at Lynn before and had previously signed but not ridden)

Cook 7.05

Jorgensen 6.46

Lawson 7.21

Kerr 5.28

38.82 if I’ve done the 2.5% average reductions correctly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

It could be anyone, most away riders rode well at Kings Lynn this year ;)

At the old track there were many a season where we would often see 'average' riders beating the Aces lads by miles and think "we should sign him for next season"..

Then we would sign these riders and would soon realise that they only had looked good because we were so garbage...:D

• Haha 2

Pickering        7.38
Lawson          7.21
Cook               7.05
Jorgensen     6.46
Worrall           5.37
Kerr                5.28
Kinsley

56 minutes ago, ColeTrickle said:

Jack Thomas as the Rising Star???

Hopefully someone better than that tbh. Would just be another Ryan Kinsley all over again.

16 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Hopefully someone better than that tbh. Would just be another Ryan Kinsley all over again.

I'd have Thomas at Peterborough having seen him race for us.  If it was 2 rising stars as planned be would've been my pick