British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

On 11/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, Justgotmecpc said:

Would Lynn fans like to see Richie worrall back 

Well I just had an idea the way other teams were setting up there line ups that Richie would be a perfect fit back at kings Lynn & well looks like I got it spot on 

43 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Pickering at 1 on a 7.38

Thought his average was 7.10 according to green sheets...

35 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Thought his average was 7.10 according to green sheets...

Green sheets haven't included his last match against Lynn on the 26th of September.That meeting wouldn't become applicable until November 1st.

Edited by tellboy

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Green sheets haven't included his last match against Lynn on the 26th of September.That meeting wouldn't become applicable until November 1st.

Which was a month ago but hasn't been updated.... shoddy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Which was a month ago but hasn't been updated.... shoddy!

Totally agree.The final averages should have been published a month ago.

• Like 3

I think Lynn have a strong looking team & should be amoungst the favourites for the title!

Worrall should score plenty from the reserve berth & whoever replaces him between Jorgensen & Kerr should do likewise!

Lawson & Pickering showed they can score well in the top flight & Kildemand should up his average, because his 7.10 figure was achieved when the league was stronger.

Jack Thomas is a good choice for RS in my view, so don't look weak there either!

Well done to the Lynn management!

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think Lynn have a strong looking team & should be amoungst the favourites for the title!

Worrall should score plenty from the reserve berth & whoever replaces him between Jorgensen & Kerr should do likewise!

Lawson & Pickering showed they can score well in the top flight & Kildemand should up his average, because his 7.10 figure was achieved when the league was stronger.

Jack Thomas is a good choice for RS in my view, so don't look weak there either!

Well done to the Lynn management!

Yes agree there, Richie Worrall rode well at reserve for Poole a few seasons ago, he is a better rider than that so should be a second string most of the season I would suggest Kerr is the one that will drop to reserve when Richie moves up. A good team with always having a good rider at reserve is how Peterborough won the title so this could be a good year for Kings Lynn. 

35 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Go look at Ipswich & Sheffield septets and think again.  Lawson & Pickering had good 2021's I can't see their averages improving, just going down. It's good to see Kildemamd back riding in British league but he's a bit of a spent force. Kerr, Worrall & Jorgenson are Ronseal, little/no improvement.

I saw enough of Thomas at PB last year, he has lots of potential but he will saunter if the track isn't to his liking.

Stars will be competitive as they'll have a strong reserve, heats 13 & 15 are gonna be their down fall.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Col said:

Go look at Ipswich & Sheffield septets and think again.  Lawson & Pickering had good 2021's I can't see their averages improving, just going down. It's good to see Kildemamd back riding in British league but he's a bit of a spent force. Kerr, Worrall & Jorgenson are Ronseal, little/no improvement.

I saw enough of Thomas at PB last year, he has lots of potential but he will saunter if the track isn't to his liking.

Stars will be competitive as they'll have a strong reserve, heats 13 & 15 are gonna be their down fall.

We'll just hope you'll have to eat your words m8 :)

59 minutes ago, Col said:

I believe all of Lynn's top 6 can up their aves. Don't see anyone who I think is on their way down. 

That looks like a team that will race. Suits me and makes it worth travelling to see the Stars. They've had too many in recent times who just rode. Big diffrencece between a rider and a racer and I know which one I like watching

Edited by FromBendThree

4 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

That looks like a team that will race. Suits me and makes it worth travelling to see the Stars. They've had too many in recent times who just rode. Big diffrencece between a rider and a racer and I know which one I like watching

Agree but let's hope the track allows them to.

• Like 1

I think we could nick a play off place with that team;). My worry is Killer. Bit of a gamble. Doubt if he's cheap and i can't see him doing a full season if he struggles early on.

I hope he proves me wrong and smashes it though. Overall it looks like someone has spent time and some thinking putting the team together.

A few mentioned heats 13 and 15, but i think we will be ok at home in those heats. I was really pi@@ed off after last seasons horror show, but will be there supporting the boys come March. Good luck to Alex and the team for 2022 :t:

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Overall it looks like someone has spent time and some thinking putting the team together.

Really?? Kildemand is the only 'out side the box' signing. 

Jorgensen, Lawson & Kerr sorted last season. Pickering & R.Worrall released from their clubs & King's Lynn their only other options available, rather than King's Lynn poaching. Thomas a local lad.

Don't see any 'thinking put in to it' at all