British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

There's a surprise. 

Will probably be a bit longer than that. 

NKI to cover????

I did find it strange last week that he was keen to practice at Leicester and had new bikes built here in the UK so this is probably the reason why

8 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

There's a surprise. 

Will probably be a bit longer than that. 

NKI to cover????

5 hours ago, flagrag said:

I did find it strange last week that he was keen to practice at Leicester and had new bikes built here in the UK so this is probably the reason why

I'm not following guys, what's the actual deal then?

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm not following guys, what's the actual deal then?

Killer days he's injured his shoulder and will miss the first month of season. 

Lynn will announce his temp replacement this afternoon

4 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Killer days he's injured his shoulder and will miss the first month of season. 

Lynn will announce his temp replacement this afternoon

Why do you say 'there's a surprise'?

18 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Why do you say 'there's a surprise'?

Kildermand and injured go hand in hand 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Kildermand and injured go hand in hand 

Ah fair enough, was reading too much into what you both said, thought there was something going on behind the scenes. 

The way he rides can't help his injury record.....we aren't strong enough to cope with him being unavailable or below par so hopefully he comes back in a month fit and ready to go.

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Ah fair enough, was reading too much into what you both said, thought there was something going on behind the scenes. 

The way he rides can't help his injury record.....we aren't strong enough to cope with him being unavailable or below par so hopefully he comes back in a month fit and ready to go.

I disagree, Lynn are probably the best placed team in the league to cope with injuries, having a strong reserve in Worrall! Very useful if having to use r/r at all!

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

NKI to stand in for Killer.

To be reviewed at the start of May.Does that mean if he is doing well he stays as long as it fits with his other commitments.

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

To be reviewed at the start of May.Does that mean if he is doing well he stays as long as it fits with his other commitments.

, Who knows Tel. Should be Killers injury review, but we know things sometimes don't go as expected ;). I was looking forward to watching Killer if i'm honest. However i wasn't convinced he would last the full season.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

, Who knows Tel. Should be Killers injury review, but we know things sometimes don't go as expected ;). I was looking forward to watching Killer if i'm honest. However i wasn't convinced he would last the full season.

I wasn't convinced he would last a full month:D.I was too looking forward to seeing him,but we might not at all now,who knows.

Hopefully NKI can show us form of a few seasons ago,but imo his best days are definitely behind him.But in this league he should maintain his average at the very least.

38 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

NKI to stand in for Killer.

Was Stevie standing in for Richie's welcome at the Q&A night 

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Was Stevie standing in for Richie's welcome at the Q&A night 

Yes mate :P