British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

I’d imagine the polish authorities and Łódź allowed NKI to ride in UK but now it’s getting down to the business end of the season and Łódź recent loss at home. The Łódź owners like yeah, that must end. 

it’s a little unfair that poland allowed him to ride for rest of season but not changed there minds.  But at same time lynn would have always known this may happen. 

I don’t think guests is to bad an option for lynn TBH. Won’t weaken you to much 

55 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Isn`t it funny how many riders have said over the last few years that the Polish rules are unfair and they are  not going to sign for teams and  ride there- answers on a postcard please !!

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE 

Dictators with mega bank own the sporting world these days not just Speedway. Starting to see it in Football, Golf etc.

As far as Speedway goes riders would take on more leagues to earn the best living possible no doubt about it but the PZM won't let them though as they basically run a dictatorship where it's a case of sign for a Polish club but we also dictate what you can and cant do in your career in return which is wrong. 

It really shouldn't matter if a rider decides to ride in 1, 2, 3 or 4 leagues. They should be allowed to take on how much work they think their own body and mind can handle.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Isn`t it funny how many riders have said over the last few years that the Polish rules are unfair and they are  not going to sign for teams and  ride there- answers on a postcard please !!

HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE 

I was hoping they would've got their heads together and made a stand but no ......

2 minutes ago, Trees said:

I was hoping they would've got their heads together and made a stand but no ......

You have only to look at Lublin tonight to see the sport is at a different level there :)

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You have only to look at Lublin tonight to see the sport is at a different level there :)

Why would I want to look at Lublin ...... I really am not the slightest bit interested in any speedway but British Speedway m8.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trees said:

Why would I want to look at Lublin ...... I really am not the slightest bit interested in any speedway but British Speedway m8.  

Keep those blinkers on then - If you`re happy with 3rd division fair enough.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Blinkers well and truly on. Lublin is very a case of look what you could have had. Fantastic 

28 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What's the point ..... I have absolutely no connection with Lublin!

It's all about passion for my team for starters .....

Edited by Trees

5 minutes ago, Trees said:

What's the point ..... I have absolutely no connection with Lublin!

It's all about passion for my team for starters .....

So you don`t watch the GP`s and SON, SEC ??

I don't agree that Poland dictate to "their" riders where they can ride, but you can't blame the riders for doing it. It's a short career that can end at anytime. When you hear that a GP rider can earn as much for a point in Poland as a meeting in the UK (un confirmed), you can see why they don't kick up a fuss . Myself i don't follow/watch anything other than British speedway.

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't agree that Poland dictate to "their" riders where they can ride, but you can't blame the riders for doing it. It's a short career that can end at anytime. When you hear that a GP rider can earn as much for a point in Poland as a meeting in the UK (un confirmed), you can see why they don't kick up a fuss . Myself i don't follow/watch anything other than British speedway.

There wasn't many complaint 20-30yrs ago when we were the dictators. 

The issue isn't Poland, the issue is our own (head in the sand) ego's screaming foul play. 

The true reality of World League Speedway we're about 5th in the rankings. 

1. Exstraliga

2. Elitserien

3. Dansk Speedway Liga

4. Bundesliga

5. Premiership 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Have to ride in Poland because that's where the money is at.

1 hour ago, Trees said:

And all those in Poland have just as little interest in Kings Lynn and the rest of British/World speedway  - hence they flex their current muscle to get their own way with the result being the situation the Stars find themselves in now....

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Here here! 

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

So you don`t watch the GP`s and SON, SEC ??

I didn't watch any GPs last year cos I wouldn't pay the money. This year I'm watching with a couple of m8s but I can take or leave them tbh, rubbish tracks so far!  Won't bother with the SEC, what's that all about anyway. The SON will probs watch it to see how our boys do.

• Like 1