The new averages  from July 1st are:

NKI 7.59

Pickering 7.21

Lawson7.02

Worrall 5.80

Kerr 5.61

Jorgensen 5.47

Total 38.70

Huge problem for Lynn now imo is that Jorgensen goes to reserve.I really do think maybe a double change is needed now obviously NKI needs to be replaced,but with Jorgensen going to reserve i think he made need replacing too.We no longer have a good No6,but we have gone from that to nearly the worst one,he should be ahead of Kemp but on par with Allen,Riss and Etheridge and definitely behind Basso.

Another season of woes maybe?

TJ might kick on at reserve, it might give him an easier first ride to give him confidence at the start of the meetings, so he doesn't feel the desperate need to twitch or break the tapes every week. Until he can compose himself at the start line and stop screwing himself up every week, he'll be the same inconsistent self every week. 

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

NKI 7.59

Pickering 7.21

Lawson7.02

Worrall 5.80

Kerr 5.61

Jorgensen 5.47

Total 38.70

Huge problem for Lynn now imo is that Jorgensen goes to reserve.I really do think maybe a double change is needed now obviously NKI needs to be replaced,but with Jorgensen going to reserve i think he made need replacing too.We no longer have a good No6,but we have gone from that to nearly the worst one,he should be ahead of Kemp but on par with Allen,Riss and Etheridge and definitely behind Basso.

I'm glad someone else has posted this Tel ;).

I agree, if we are serious we need to make changes somewhere.  No doubt TJ will be back in the 1-5 after a month. But if we don't do something very soon we're done for a top 4 spot.

If the Panthers beat us on Monday we are 10 points behind 4th placed Wolves, and bottom. 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

NKI 7.59

Pickering 7.21

Lawson7.02

Worrall 5.80

Kerr 5.61

Jorgensen 5.47

Total 38.70

Alternatively Jorgensen may kick start his season and score lots of points. 

Personally I don't see Jorgensen and Worrall swapping being a big deal, but having to run R/R for Iversen very much is at the monemt. 

29 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Personally I don't see Jorgensen and Worrall swapping being a big deal, but having to run R/R for Iversen very much is at the monemt. 

Like Jorgensen showed last week,he can beat Holder easily as well as getting beat easily by Mountain at home.The only thing consistent with Jorgensen is his in-consisitency.This is the worst i have seen Jorgensen at home this season.With the way the team is built he has to score well most meetings.

Maybe we can poach R.Jensen now to fill in for NKI,Poland permitting of course.

41 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Like Jorgensen showed last week,he can beat Holder easily as well as getting beat easily by Mountain at home.The only thing consistent with Jorgensen is his in-consisitency.This is the worst i have seen Jorgensen at home this season.With the way the team is built he has to score well most meetings.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

My thinking is that we are weak whoever we have at reserve. But in the engine room. If  TJ, Richie or Lewi are at reserve, our engine room isn't good enough. So we have 7.89 to play with for Niels. We know Lambo fits ( Just dreaming) and Rasser comes in just under. I was confident on the Rasser thing to P/boro, bit something is/was up( or i was told bull crap). We're not privy to what goes on behind the scenes,  so who knows. But i think TJ and Lewi are the Scott McTominay of the Stars :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

52 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't disagree but worth noting that Worrall has had a 3, two 4's and a 5 since he's been at reserve as well as some good scores so he's not been Mr consistency either. 

I think Iversen woulld have been replaced by now if it was going to happen, we have four meetings until he is hopefully back, let's hope the season is still alive then.

If we have any chance of top 4 we need 2 riders imho. Obviously 1 for Neils, if we can find one, and 1 for either TJ, Lewi, or Richie. I think any one of them 3 are ok at reserve, but any 2 of the 3 ain't strong enough for our engine room.

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If we have any chance of top 4 we need 2 riders imho. Obviously 1 for Neils, if we can find one, and 1 or either TJ, Lewi, or Richie. I think any one of them 3 are ok at reserve, but any 2 of the 3 ain't strong enough for our engine room.

Absolutely agree with what you are saying but I’d say odds on favourite for me is sticking with what we have will be shocked if they make a change -in my opinion I think the thinking is if we make the top 4 all well and good if we don’t the safety barrier can go away to next March - lack of rider availability comes into it obviously but there is a certain lack of ambition as well . 

5 hours ago, Haza said:

Absolutely agree with what you are saying but I’d say odds on favourite for me is sticking with what we have will be shocked if they make a change -in my opinion I think the thinking is if we make the top 4 all well and good if we don’t the safety barrier can go away to next March - lack of rider availability comes into it obviously but there is a certain lack of ambition as well . 

Who do you suggest?

The legend looks like he still has his kit ;)

image.jpeg.782481ccfbaaf1fe1770fefd584ce66b.jpeg

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

I've just seen this from Lewi Kerr. Made me laugh :D

Holder was excluded for the incident which took place while riding behind Kerr, and the duo had a few words in the pits afterwards.

Kerr said: “He blamed me for him falling off. He called me something, so I let him have it.

53 minutes ago, Trees said:

Who do you suggest?

Like I said rider availability or lack of riders  - Though Justin  Sedgmen was one that was available but he’s been snapped up - so like I said they will stick with what they got . 

Edited by Haza

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've just seen this from Lewi Kerr. Made me laugh :D

Holder was excluded for the incident which took place while riding behind Kerr, and the duo had a few words in the pits afterwards.

Kerr said: “He blamed me for him falling off. He called me something, so I let him have it.

He's a bit of a plonker at times.I always thought he would be better than his brother but I don't think he will be a patch on him now.Bit of a prima donna imo

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He's a bit of a plonker at times.I always thought he would be better than his brother but I don't think he will be a patch on him now.Bit of a prima donna imo

He was strutting around like an arrogant so and so all evening with a daft grin on his face, quite an unlikeable chap really. Good on Lewi for not taking his crap.

• Like 1