British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

27 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

He was strutting around like an arrogant so and so all evening with a daft grin on his face, quite an unlikeable chap really. Good on Lewi for not taking his crap.

I was only 6 ft away against the wire barrier. Lewi was off his bike like a rat up a drain pipe. Pretty sure i heard Holder call him a W:blink:

Rohan Tungate is looking for a British team place. He could replace Iversen .

6 minutes ago, mrss said:

If he is he must either quit his Swedish or Danish team.- and he`s been riding for both- Masarna and Holsted.

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Not sure if i'd want that tbh. But i doubt there are many options, unless someone one is willing to drop a country.. But if it did happen it would leave us 1.30 under the limit, and i think we would have to try and use that to strengthen one of TJ ,Lewi or Richie if we are serious about top 4. But again there's not much about. We don’t really have the time to hang about waiting to see if NKI can come back later on.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Kildemand rode in Denmark tonight.....

I think I’d rather have Tungate if I’m honest.How long will it be before Killer bins it again.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:57 AM, tellboy said:

The new averages  from July 1st are:

NKI 7.59

Pickering 7.21

Lawson7.02

Worrall 5.80

Kerr 5.61

Jorgensen 5.47

Total 38.70

Huge problem for Lynn now imo is that Jorgensen goes to reserve.I really do think maybe a double change is needed now obviously NKI needs to be replaced,but with Jorgensen going to reserve i think he made need replacing too.We no longer have a good No6, but we have gone from that to nearly the worst one, he should be ahead of Kemp but on par with Allen, Riss and Etheridge and definitely behind Basso.

Another season of woes maybe?

Think you're being overly hard on Jorgensen, he's averaging 5.78 (6.52) this year, which is the highest 2022 ave for any current reserve!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Think you're being overly hard on Jorgensen, he's averaging 5.78 (6.52) this year, which is the highest 2022 ave for any current reserve!

Thomas will surely feel confident against other reserves, I sincerely hope he has a good run now ......

8 minutes ago, Trees said:

Thomas will surely feel confident against other reserves, I sincerely hope he has a good run now ......

He should do Trees,but you just never know what you are going to get from him.So inconsistent.If he can't score 8+ every time from reserve then you may as well try new blood.

This season seems to be heading in the same direction as many seasons before unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He should do Trees,but you just never know what you are going to get from him.So inconsistent.If he can't score 8+ every time from reserve then you may as well try new blood.

This season seems to be heading in the same direction as many seasons before unfortunately.

We've been lucky then unlucky with Niels and now Jack.  

Of course some of our guys are inconsistent and we need them to do the biz.  

Going to be a struggle tomorrow at Peterborough for Stars. They are going there with a team with only 2 heat leaders, and 1 of them hasn’t been going great recently. Can’t imagine Edwards will get many points, I hope Jorgensen can clean up at reserve. I sincerely hope I am wrong , but I can see another defeat for Stars. Then it’s season over.

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Going to be a struggle tomorrow at Peterborough for Stars. They are going there with a team with only 2 heat leaders, and 1 of them hasn’t been going great recently. Can’t imagine Edwards will get many points, I hope Jorgensen can clean up at reserve. I sincerely hope I am wrong , but I can see another defeat for Stars. Then it’s season over.

Our away stats so far this season are poor to say the least. Surely it can only improve ? :unsure:

Rides              race wins

NKI             15                         5   Gone

Richie         13                        4    From reserve, now at 2

TJ                 15                        2    Now at reserve

Lewi            11                       2

Richard     15                        1

Josh           11                        1

Edited by Bald Bloke

On 7/3/2022 at 1:29 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Our away stats so far this season are poor to say the least. Surely it can only improve ? :unsure:

Rides              race wins

NKI             15                         5   Gone

Richie         13                        4    From reserve, now at 2

TJ                 15                        2    Now at reserve

Lewi            11                       2

Richard     15                        1

Josh           11                        1

Did you hear Alex interviewed on Radio Norfolk this morning, he is devastated. Reflecting on the night it was a matter of 'if only', we'd worked so hard after being 5-1'd in the first heat to gain a 6 point advantage going into heat 10, nobody can complain at that!  Panthers only evened it up in 14 then it was the last heat decider, nobody was gonna beat Bomber, he was riding the air fence all the way round! Josh was in 2nd trying his best to slow Ostergaard to help Rich past but Rich had his ef, lost a chain apparently and that was that booooo :( A good away performance without a number one and with Lewi having a mare really!

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Did you hear Alex interviewed on Radio Norfolk this morning, he is devastated. Reflecting on the night it was a matter of 'if only', we'd worked so hard after being 5-1'd in the first heat to gain a 6 point advantage going into heat 10, nobody can complain at that!  Panthers only evened it up in 14 then it was the last heat decider, nobody was gonna beat Bomber, he was riding the air fence all the way round! Josh was in 2nd trying his best to slow Ostergaard to help Rich past but Rich had his ef, lost a chain apparently and that was that booooo :( A good away performance without a number one and with Lewi having a mare really!

I think the blocking that Pickering was attempting needs to be looked at. On a track as fast as Peterborough it’s dangerous. Team riding is one thing but this is blatant blocking which isnt allowed in other forms of Motorsport. Only have to see what happened to Adam Ellis in the pairs when Lawson did the same thing to see what can go wrong. Creates a difference in speed between the riders which inevitably causes issues and increases the likelihood of a rider catching a back wheel.