British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

1 hour ago, iainb said:

That news went down well then :rofl:

Let's see what he does at Ipswich, hopefully a surface and shape he may be more comfortable on.....

Just got rid of my Betfair app cos they don’t do speedway.

Can anybody recommend a good online bookie that does speedway

Thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Thanks in advance 

Bet365 used to be the best one, not sure now though

6 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Thanks in advance 

Bet 365...

Still a few "bankers" to be found too if you know your stuff...;)

Especially given Speedways RR rules, who likes which track, home track advantage, who is guesting where, etc..

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 11:17 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Your obviously close to Lewi. If they had stuck by you for 10 years despite your form hasn't been the best. Then you had £1000's from a testimonial. Left before the parade on our last win.... Has said he was relieved to go. Why not step down??.  I think a professional should of done the right thing. We all know last years collarbone didn't play up for a day .

Why not ride your last meeting, say thanks to the fans, ride your arse off to show them they made a mistake??

I’m pretty sure he had the intentions  of stepping  down  but then If I’m right you can’t ride for 28 days after. You don’t know what goes on behind the scenes anyway so would of been a good reason why he didn’t ride as he had been loyal for years.

• Like 2

I think we can safely say its not Alex Brady that Lewis Kerr had a problem with as they were pictured together over the weekend at Oxford/Cardiff.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:13 PM, Bagpuss said:

I think we can safely say its not Alex Brady that Lewis Kerr had a problem with as they were pictured together over the weekend at Oxford/Cardiff.

Yep, the Lynn riders and Lewi were invited by Alex to use the private box he paid for

On 8/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, Clive Ward said:

Thanks in advance 

bet365 are by far the best.

STSBet is the next best.

I can understand fully why Lawson is riding for Peterborough tomorrow against Sheffield... but why is Klindt riding for Sheffield!? If he scores well for them and they win then that screws Lynn 

1 minute ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I can understand fully why Lawson is riding for Peterborough tomorrow against Sheffield... but why is Klindt riding for Sheffield!? If he scores well for them and they win then that screws Lynn 

Perhaps because if he rides and scores points he'll earn some money. Doubt the thought process goes much beyond that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Perhaps because if he rides and scores points he'll earn some money. Doubt the thought process goes much beyond that.

True, I just find it odd riding for your playoff rivals (as Sheffield and Wolves are ours), as it's still not mathematically impossible for us to get 4th

1 hour ago, Lynnfan91 said:

True, I just find it odd riding for your playoff rivals (as Sheffield and Wolves are ours), as it's still not mathematically impossible for us to get 4th

I find it odd some fans think the Stars are competing for the Play-Offs :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I find it odd some fans think the Stars are competing for the Play-Offs :lol:

To be fair there seems to be a real possibility that Sheffield won't complete their fixtures in time which does add a little jeopardy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arnieg said:

That's exactly right, riders are there to earn money.