British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

11 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Seems like Doyle is off to Ipswich (and Mountain to Sheffield :sad:) so I'd not be surprised if we have a team of leftovers and start as sixth favourites unfortunately, just don't think the financial clout is there to compete for signatures.

I feel Connor should of been signed as our RS rider for next season, long ago. :unsure:. He came on a lot at the back end of las season.Could be my last season if we end up with a load of crap / left overs next season… 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Seems like Doyle is off to Ipswich (and Mountain to Sheffield :sad:) so I'd not be surprised if we have a team of leftovers and start as sixth favourites unfortunately, just don't think the financial clout is there to compete for signatures.

If the 2022 side isn’t able the challenge for the play offs in the PL - Lynn might as well drop into the Championship  - little point in going through the motions in a 6 team league a competitive side in the Championship would make far more sense and more meetings .And  if one more team drops out of the PL least it put that league out of its misery.   And can then have one big league - if there is enough riders to go round . 

Edited by Haza

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

0.73 left

1. Kenneth Bjerre 7.75

2. Lewis Kerr 5.54

3. Richard Lawson 7.18

4. Thomas Jorgensen 5.89

5. Nicolai Klindt 7.43

6. Kasper Andersen 4.38

7. (RS)

Klindt is riding ìn extraliga and Sweden so he can't  do England next season :nono:

17 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Not doing Sweden.

Not 100% but i think that Klindt has signed in Denmark for Vojens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

still his other league opition taken up still no England !!

18 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

still his other league opition taken up still no England !!

I was agreeing with you. King of the track said he is not doing Sweden. So pointed out that he was riding in Denmark so signed for 2 teams so no  U K .

• Like 1

Looks like Mountain is off to Sheffield as mentioned above. Really can’t get my head round that one.

• Like 2

Wonder if Iversen could be tempted back and maybe Harris from the Panthers? Certainly got some points to play with, just getting the riders in to fill them.

Iversen 7.54 (average from 2019)

Kerr 5.54

Lawson 7.18

Jorgensen 5.89

Harris 6.84

Total : 32.99

Leaves 6.01 for last team place. Would be a big plus to have Kerr starting at reserve.

Edited by Speedball
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Wonder if Iversen could be tempted back and maybe Harris from the Panthers? Certainly got some points to play with, just getting the riders in to fill them.

Not Iversen please.

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Not Iversen please.

Pretty sure he’d still do a decent job if fit enough. There aren’t an abundance of heatleaders just waiting for a team spot.

41 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Looks like Mountain is off to Sheffield as mentioned above. Really can’t get my head round that one.

Have the Stars management not learned anything from last season’s disaster. Mountain should be signed up already. Looks like we will end up with the riders that no one else wants again. 

Thought Kasper would be a shoe in too but Radio Norfolk are suggesting the remaining four riders will all be new faces.