Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

15 hours ago, Flappy said:

Cook will be back at Lynn I'd imagine 

But isnt there some history with Cook and Lawson 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

But isnt there some history with Cook and Lawson 

Certainly what I’ve been told. Played a part in why Cook was released and why Lawson didn’t sign at the start of last season.

Guess Cook is running out of options though if he wants to ride in the top league. Sheffield, Ipswich & Peterborough look sorted. Burnt his bridges with Belle Vue promotion by all accounts.

Wolves will probably go with most of last year’s side, so that leaves us.

28 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Certainly what I’ve been told. Played a part in why Cook was released and why Lawson didn’t sign at the start of last season.

Guess Cook is running out of options though if he wants to ride in the top league. Sheffield, Ipswich & Peterborough look sorted. Burnt his bridges with Belle Vue promotion by all accounts.

Possibly Nick Morris if Thorssell returns.

I don't know what it is with Cook but he always seems to rub clubs up the wrong way.

I can't honestly see him getting a start at KL or Peterborough all the time Chapman & Allitt are involved.

4 hours ago, Speedball said:

Ipswich sorted? Spill the beans!

23 hours ago, Speedball said:

Only one club have signed any riders, so can't see how Cook is running out of options!

On 11/12/2021 at 1:21 PM, scoobydoo said:

But isn't there some history with Cook and Lawson?

Sure as professional sportsman they should leave any personal issues aside & do what's best for the team!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 1:11 PM, Bald Bloke said:

I feel Connor should of been signed as our RS rider for next season, long ago. :unsure:. He came on a lot at the back end of las season.Could be my last season if we end up with a load of crap / left overs next season… 

Think Connor will be at Sheffield.With signing for Leicester and also the Bates connection between the two clubs.We may well end up with another local lad as a RS who had a few guest meetings for a few PL teams towards the end of last season.

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Only one club have signed any riders, so can't see how Cook is running out of options!

They're all pretty much sorted. Just being drip fed to fans who they think are stupid 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

They're all pretty much sorted. Just being drip fed to fans who they think are stupid 

It's hardly "drip feeding" yet as they've not announced anyone (apart from Lynn)

Thoughts on this side?

King's Lynn 2022?  
Jason Doyle 8.96
Richard Lawson 7.19
Craig Cook 6.98
Thomas Jorgensen 5.91
Lewis Kerr 5.59
Kasper Andersen 4.33
Connor Mountain RS
Total 38.96
Edited by szkocjasid

53 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Thoughts on this side?

King's Lynn 2022?  
Jason Doyle 8.96
Richard Lawson 7.19
Craig Cook 6.98
Thomas Jorgensen 5.91
Lewis Kerr 5.59
Kasper Andersen 4.33
Connor Mountain RS
Total 38.96

Looks great but won't be anything like that I imagine.