British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Alex Brady checked my profile after my earlier comments, is that the real Alex Brady or a Madame Tussauds double? :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TINYS said:

Maybe i'm an optimist but it looks like a half decent team to me and i don't think they will finish bottom next season.

I agree, I think King's Lynn will finish in the top 4.

1 hour ago, Chris116 said:

At least they will finish in the top six in the league!

Definitely top 6 material:D

16 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Definitely top 6 material:D

Dont knock it...

Gets you in Europe that... :D

Always thought the Stars were a top six team.

Seriously, when I can go, I look forward to an entertaining evening, plenty of passing, no rain and definitely no sun breaks. 

See the ( Lynn news ) has made a blunder saying that new king's Lynn rider ( Steve worrall lol ) says Alex Brady is a breath of fresh air & compares him to mark lemon.. that's on speedway news 24/7 

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

See the ( Lynn news ) has made a blunder saying that new king's Lynn rider ( Steve worrall lol ) says Alex Brady is a breath of fresh air & compares him to mark lemon.. that's on speedway news 24/7 

What a cock-up.    Who is this Pete Woodhouse?

It's not just a simple typo using the wrong name.   He clearly thinks King's Lynn have signed Steve Worrall....  It even makes mention of this new signing being the twin brother of Richie Worrall who has ridden for King's Lynn in the past.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

It's not just a simple typo using the wrong name.   He clearly thinks King's Lynn have signed Steve Worrall....  It even makes mention of this new signing being the twin brother of Richie Worrall who has ridden for King's Lynn in the past.

Has he announced Terry Betts as the 'rising star'? :D

• Haha 2

On 1/2/2022 at 3:31 PM, PotteringAround said:

it has been corrected:  https://www.lynnnews.co.uk/sport/worrall-stars-boss-brady-like-a-breath-of-fresh-air-9233317/

42 minutes ago, wtf said:

It's quite a damning assessment of Mark Lemon.

Not really damning :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Not really damning :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, wtf said:

It's quite a damning assessment of Mark Lemon.

Seems to like grooming young ausie boys

I don't understand the negativity from many regarding the King's Lynn team. Both Lawson & Pickering have shown they can score well in the Prem. Although in Pickering's case he'll have to do it from a harder position after racing at no 4 last year. Kildemand got his 7.1 ave in a far weaker league, so should be looking at 7.5 minimum.

Jorgensen, Kerr & Worrall have all shown they can get a 5.5/6.0 ave as second strings, so whoever is at reserve should be the best reserve in the league in my opinion.

While Thomas may not be the strongest RS in the league, he's not far behind & had his best season yet in 2021, so is clearly on the rise.

• Like 2