British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Got to admire your optimism…. For a speedway club that the present owner wants to sell ! Who knows whether Kings Lynn Speedway will even exist in 2022, Buster could fill his stadium with loads more stock car fixtures  and no doubt make far more money than piddling around with the BSPL rules and running a speedway team 

38 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Got to admire your optimism…. For a speedway club that the present owner wants to sell ! Who knows whether Kings Lynn Speedway will even exist in 2022, Buster could fill his stadium with loads more stock car fixtures  and no doubt make far more money than piddling around with the BSPL rules and running a speedway team 

Doubt they would announce two 2022 riders if they were not running

Buster isn't completely stupid, he will have to keep his assets running to be able to sell, he could still have them for years to come as yet as long as they dont lose him £££

I'm sure he has offset the stars in the past with money made from stock cars 

Buster given up on his threat of not running then?

i thought Buster was selling up ? 

15 minutes ago, frigbo said:

Buster given up on his threat of not running then?

4 minutes ago, orion said:

i thought Buster was selling up ? 

He said both clubs are for sale. And that he would carry on until the right buyer came along. That could take years, as most know there's not much if any profit from running a club in this day and age. I hope over time he might change his mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He said both clubs are for sale. And that he would carry on until the right buyer came along. That could take years, as most know there's not much if any profit from running a club in this day and age. I hope over time he might change his mind.

The current state of British speedway no one in there right mind would take either club on  unless they’ve money to burn - and as for a sale don’t think he hope in hell of someone buying either club the promotion rights a more or less worthless .What Buster should actually be looking for is someone to take on the running costs . 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bald Bloke said:

We can't afford to have another season like this one, that's for sure. The fans deserve better after all these years of supporting the team.. We want a competitive team, and at least make the play offs. It can't be to hard to finish in the top 4 out of 6 :P What i don't want next season is a job for the boys team.

How many years been saying this.

20 hours ago, Haza said:

Definitely new faces are needed for 2022 no good picking your mates that’s failed this season surely a different approach is needed  and new blood needed - that’s said Lawson is a good signing but along with Mountain if he does come back that is  I’d left it there bringing  this seasons riders back 

:rofl:

13 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Won't be a reserve, as its 2 rising stars next season 

I'd like to see Connor and Jack Thomas if possible if this is the case .....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It was just a tantrum he probably regrets it now.

6 hours ago, Warriors said:

How many years been saying this.

To bloody many:D

The Danes looked good in the U21s last night.So did Custs I think his name was.The Aussies at times looked OK.Will we look further afield and sign someone different like one of those if available.If Hansen is available I would go for him.Would he come in on a 4 like Andersen did?

On 9/10/2021 at 10:49 PM, Trees said:

I'd like to see Connor and Jack Thomas if possible if this is the case .....

I think you will find that Sam Hagon will probably get the other slot as they signed him mid season 

I cant imagine he would be ready for the Prem when he hasn't even had a team place in the Champ yet.