British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Seeing Klindt there Monday between Allitt and Brady only adds fuel to the fire.So many fans are only going to put two and two together.

I know Dale is in both camps,but to me he should then be neutral in both camps.He shouldn't be wearing a Lynn logo shirt at home and then a Peterborough one the next.It's like a Liverpool adviser/coach overseeing a Liverpool fixture then overseeing Man Utd's next match.Well it wouldn't happen in football i suppose as it is more professional.

I won't forget being told how Dale shouted at a young lady for having an opinion at a Lynn match once.He shouldn't try to bully the paying public,totally unprofessional.He soon backed down though when Dad appeared:D.He has to be able to take criticism when things aren't going well as well as taking the plaudits for when things are.

Totally agree Dale should be neutral- I won’t forget him celebrating live on tv with the Pboro team when they won the play off final - Pboro along with Ipswich are our main rivals. He should be neutral I agree 100% rather than do what he did in the play off final .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Totally agree Dale should be neutral- I won’t forget him celebrating live on tv with the Pboro team when they won the play off final - Pboro along with Ipswich are our main rivals. He should be neutral I agree 100% rather than do what he did in the play off final .

IMO shouldn’t be allowed to help run two teams in the same league just as Buster shouldn’t be allowed to own two teams just can’t see that being allowed in any other sport

43 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

IMO shouldn’t be allowed to help run two teams in the same league just as Buster shouldn’t be allowed to own two teams just can’t see that being allowed in any other sport

Ice Hockey,Neal Black owns both Glasgow and Nottingham.Granted ice hockey can't be considered a major sport even though it gets bigger crowds than speedway.

5 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

In my opinion, DaleAllitt should piss off to Peterborough and stay there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Of course it's allowed in other sports 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, silverrocket said:

Ice Hockey,Neal Black owns both Glasgow and Nottingham.Granted ice hockey can't be considered a major sport even though it gets bigger crowds than speedway.

Speedway can't be considered as a major sport.

14 hours ago, mrss said:

In my opinion, DaleAllitt should piss off to Peterborough and stay there.

100% agree sooner he’s gone the better 

With regard to Klint which sign has Alex Brady got up ?    ‘Under Offer’.  ‘Sale Agreed’. Or ‘Sold subject to contract’

I guess it’s a Leasehold and not Freehold

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, semion said:

With regard to Klint which sign has Alex Brady got up ?    ‘Under Offer’.  ‘Sale Agreed’. Or ‘Sold subject to contract’

I guess it’s a Leasehold and not Freehold

Gazumped possibly now by Wolverhampton ??

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Gazumped possibly now by Wolverhampton ??

Kindly wont be at wolves 

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It's Kerr that's going btw 

And so it should.Is he coming down that A47?

On 7/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, Clive Ward said:

If it's not allowed potentially have no league though! If one club had to drop to the Champ, can't see a 5 team Prem happening!

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

If it's not allowed potentially have no league though! If one club had to drop to the Champ, can't see a 5 team Prem happening!

Difficult times for our sport ..... in lots of ways!