British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

And so it should.Is he coming down that A47?

Hopefully not - we’ve got enough problems this season and HES NOT THE ANSWER! 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Difficult times for our sport ..... in lots of ways!

Promoters could make things a little easier, by actually promoting their teams ,and speedway in general. By not telling the fans any club news , just pisses people off, if Kings Lynn have a new rider or not for Thursday, at least the club management could say so. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Flappy said:

It's Kerr that's going btw 

TBH i didn't see either TJ or Lewi leaving before the end of the season. They are part of the furniture now, but also part of the problem. Big up to Alex for making that decision. It's to late for the play offs, but for us fans hopefully it will mean a few more wins, and then there's the cup final to go for.

2 hours ago, mrss said:

Promoters could make things a little easier, by actually promoting their teams ,and speedway in general. By not telling the fans any club news , just pisses people off, if Kings Lynn have a new rider or not for Thursday, at least the club management could say so. 

I guess they will put the press release out very soon ...... we just have to be patient lol

20 minutes ago, Trees said:

I guess they will put the press release out very soon ...... we just have to be patient lol

But when you see Klindt at Wolverhampton last Monday with Brady and Allitt what are we meant to think.Why wait so long to announce it if they have sorted a deal out.And why not announce it on tv,what better place to announce it than on tv.

1 hour ago, Trees said:

I don’t doubt the club will make an announcement eventually. But the Klindt rumour has been around for weeks. The management have had plenty of time to confirm or deny it’s happening. I really can’t see why it’s so difficult to keep the fans up to date.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

But when you see Klindt at Wolverhampton last Monday with Brady and Allitt what are we meant to think.Why wait so long to announce it if they have sorted a deal out.And why not announce it on tv,what better place to announce it than on tv.

I dunno what's going on m8, maybe they hadn't completed the deal, maybe he was there to see how the team worked? And IF they want to make another change and announce it at the same time it's helluva difficult to let the guy know they're out .........

50 minutes ago, Trees said:

I dunno what's going on m8, maybe they hadn't completed the deal, maybe he was there to see how the team worked? And IF they want to make another change and announce it at the same time it's helluva difficult to let the guy know they're out .........

But the first one isn't releasing a rider,it's to take Iversen's place. 

It is difficult to drop someone,but it is their job to do what is right for the team.At the end of the day your team needs to be winning as much as possible to satisfy the fans.

• Like 2

New number 1 being announced tomorrow, so I am told. Alex Brady has said so on twitter.

1 hour ago, mrss said:

New number 1 being announced tomorrow, so I am told. Alex Brady has said so on twitter.

I'm not seeing anything from Alex on twitter?

I expect we won't hear until dust has settled on British Final. Get distinct impression British speedway don't like to have too much news in one go!

25 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

I'm not seeing anything from Alex on twitter?

I expect we won't hear until dust has settled on British Final. Get distinct impression British speedway don't like to have too much news in one go!

To be honest, I haven’t seen anything either, my son messaged me and said he’d seen it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mrss said:

The new rider won't be number 1 now, it will be Pickering as his average has gone up to 7.82

50 minutes ago, therefused said:

A63E450E-EBBA-463C-953E-B22A06CF6FE5.jpeg

The new rider won't be number 1 now, it will be Pickering as his average has gone up to 7.82