British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Evening all, as I said the new rider is being announced tomorrow and will be riding at number 3... Pickering will be number 1 as his average has gone up to 7.82

So presumably for Thurs

1 Pickering

2 Worrall

3 Klindt

4 Jorgensen

5 Lawson

6 Kerr

7 Edwards/Thomas

then Jakobsen at 6 for Monday week

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

So presumably for Thurs

1 Pickering

2 Worrall

3 Klindt

4 Jorgensen

5 Lawson

6 Kerr

7 Edwards/Thomas

then Jakobsen at 6 for Monday week

Yes that's correct

• Thanks 1

Kerr at 6 on Thursday will make us weak if he already knows he is on the way out, not that he would score much anyway.... unless he feels he has a point to prove. 

Why does Jakobsen have to wait til next week?

Surprise,surprise Klindt named as NKI's replacement.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Kerr at 6 on Thursday will make us weak if he already knows he is on the way out, not that he would score much anyway.... unless he feels he has a point to prove. 

Why does Jakobsen have to wait til next week?

Presumably because he has his final Extraliga match for Grudziadz this weekend. Let's hope it doesn't get rained off and he comes through it in one piece! 

Edited by Bagpuss

I see Alex  is giving  away 100 air horns to the 1st hundred kids on Thursday. It's going  to be a loud one. That should ad to what should be a cracker:t:

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I see Alex  is giving  away 100 air horns to the 1st hundred kids on Thursday. It's going  to be a loud one. That should ad to what should be a cracker:t:

Embrace the noise oldies :D:D

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Surprise,surprise Klindt named as NKI's replacement.

Appropriate being NKI's old m8 :D

38 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Or, just his way of trying to appease fans for the delayed wait to signing a replacement. 

Edited by JackPells

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Embrace the noise oldies :D:D

More noise the better for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I remember going to another track when the TV cameras were present and they were giving out air horns and encouraging them to be used at the start and end of every race. I returned for the next meeting and was told they did not allow air horns to be used in the stadium. I asked why they had given them out two weeks earlier and was told not to be awkward! Promotion and track did not last much longer.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

I remember going to another track when the TV cameras were present and they were giving out air horns and encouraging them to be used at the start and end of every race. I returned for the next meeting and was told they did not allow air horns to be used in the stadium. I asked why they had given them out two weeks earlier and was told not to be awkward! Promotion and track did not last much longer.

Not good Chris.There welcomed at the AFA:t:

Despite the articles about Klindt's signing talking about a play-off chase, I just can't see it happening! Granted they want to sound positive.

Best chance Lynn have are Wolves losing at home a couple of times if Masters is missing!