British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I see he has recovered in quick time , he has just won his first ride for Redcar tonight..

I see that,he has let the club down big time.After all the years we have stood by him when no other club would have wanted him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I see that,he has let the club down big time.After all the years we have stood by him when no other club would have wanted him.

He’s gone through so much in this sport and put a lot of time and hard work into it and get clowns like you mouthing off. You don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hazza29 said:

He’s gone through so much in this sport and put a lot of time and hard work into it and get clowns like you mouthing off. You don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. 

I know he has gone through a lot.But just because he was being dropped he pulled out of his last meeting for Lynn.I find that poor professionalism and to use an excuse when we all knew pretty much he would be riding the next day.You have to look at it another away around too and how much Lynn's time and effort has gone into keeping Kerr when on numerous occasions he could have been shown the door.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

I know he has gone through a lot.But just because he was being dropped he pulled out of his last meeting for Lynn.I find that poor professionalism and to use an excuse when we all knew pretty much he would be riding the next day.You have to look at it another away around too and how much Lynn's time and effort has gone into keeping Kerr when on numerous occasions he could have been shown the door.

Poor professionalism?? If I got sacked from work but they asked me could I help them out and work a day I would tell them bollocks. He’s one of the most professional riders out there. If you had won on Thursday it wouldn’t of even bothered you about lewi not being there. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hazza29 said:

Poor professionalism?? If I got sacked from work but they asked me could I help them out and work a day I would tell them bollocks. He’s one of the most professional riders out there. If you had won on Thursday it wouldn’t of even bothered you about lewi not being there. 

He should have been there,end of.It's obvious he is one of your favourites going by your posts in the past.He has never achieved what you thought he would has he?

42 minutes ago, Hazza29 said:

Completely agree, imagine if he’d have got injured Thursday night riding for a club that has already sacked him and effectively halved his earning potential for the rest of this season, and then his earning potential falls to zero

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hazza29 said:

He took the testimonial. Should of respected the club/fans and rode the last meeting..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hazza29 said:

Your obviously close to Lewi. If they had stuck by you for 10 years despite your form hasn't been the best. Then you had £1000's from a testimonial. Left before the parade on our last win.... Has said he was relieved to go. Why not step down??.  I think a professional should of done the right thing. We all know last years collarbone didn't play up for a day .

Why not ride your last meeting, say thanks to the fans, ride your arse off to show them they made a mistake??

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 3

On 8/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, Bald Bloke said:

I see he has recovered in quick time , he has just won his first ride for Redcar tonight..

Didn’t win his first ride?

3 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

Whether he won his first ride or not,I don't think that is the point being made here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

Speedway updates had him down for  a first ride win. They made a mistake and changed it after i posted . He was excluded in his first ride and won his second. Does it really matter.

Edited by Bald Bloke

On 8/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, tellboy said:

Absolute idiot! Lewi has never ever let the Stars down! Stupid comment 

2 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I think the argument is about Kerr guesting on the Tuesday, missing a KL match on the Thursday, then riding for Redcar on the Friday!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

He has,last Thursday when not injured.