British Speedway Forum
lbw

SON *SPARE TICKETS* 2021

As I've been asked by TigerzRus for spare tickets I thought this topic would be of use to those with spare tickets and those who are looking. 

Please get in touch with TigerzRus if u do have availability. 

Thank you :t:

Thanks PirateShip.

Would appreciate two tickets for this also if anyone is looking to sell. My son would love to go now he is getting so much into speedway. Cheers

41 minutes ago, Booyaa said:

Thanks PirateShip.

Would appreciate two tickets for this also if anyone is looking to sell. My son would love to go now he is getting so much into speedway. Cheers

Hi Booyaa 

There is also an advert in the Speedway Star. Travel Plus Tours have 2 options to book hotel and tickets through them. 

Or go to 

www.speedwaytours.co.uk

Emai:l  tours@tptours.co.uk

• Like 1

More tickets released for sale today. Standing tickets.

I'm always lurking here for information etc, but as it turns out I have 2 tickets to sell for the SON Finals it was time to finally set up a profile and make a post.

For various reasons my brother and I can no longer make it to Belle Vue on the 16th and 17th so I have 2 tickets to sell. The seats are together and in block D (prem grandstand). They are near the top row but are central - right on the start/finish line. We have sat here several times before and the view is excellent. Tickets are for both days (as you may know, all the tickets for this event were sold this way).

The tickets were £80 each (plus booking fee) and I will send them via Royal Mail Special Delivery which insures up to £500. I am not looking to make a profit, I just want them to go to someone who will enjoy them as much as I was originally planning to.

£160 all in for anyone that wants them. I have the tickets in hand ready to go (photo attached).

Reply or direct message me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Graeme

20210927_165742.jpg

20210927_163304.jpg

On 9/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, GraemeB said:

I'm always lurking here for information etc, but as it turns out I have 2 tickets to sell for the SON Finals it was time to finally set up a profile and make a post.

For various reasons my brother and I can no longer make it to Belle Vue on the 16th and 17th so I have 2 tickets to sell. The seats are together and in block D (prem grandstand). They are near the top row but are central - right on the start/finish line. We have sat here several times before and the view is excellent. Tickets are for both days (as you may know, all the tickets for this event were sold this way).

The tickets were £80 each (plus booking fee) and I will send them via Royal Mail Special Delivery which insures up to £500. I am not looking to make a profit, I just want them to go to someone who will enjoy them as much as I was originally planning to.

£160 all in for anyone that wants them. I have the tickets in hand ready to go (photo attached).

Reply or direct message me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Graeme

Shame you can't make it but hope you get to sell the tickets. 

You may also want to post your message in the SON topic on ere as well to give it a wider audience. 

Cheers :t:

Have u tried Booya who posted a message asking for tickets (above). 

Private message Booya :t:

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1

Cheers pal, I got some standing ones when they were released the other week.

5 hours ago, Booyaa said:

Cheers pal, I got some standing ones when they were released the other week.

Okies, cool :t:

Not absolutely sure...but POSSIBLE may have 4 GRANDSTAND SEATS for BOTh days......client sadly may not be able to come due to family illness.....will know more Friday...4 seats together......07850.1672522....or email tours@tptours.co.uk

UPDATE  - NOW SOLD.

got 1 spare ticket for Saturday and 1 for Sunday, adult, standing South Stand. Just looking for face value of £40 for the pair.

Edited by CatAndy

Hope @spiegal  @CatAndy are able to allow someone else to go.

You may wish to post ur message on the 'SON 4pm start time both days' topic page as well.

:t:

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Hope @spiegal  @CatAndy are able to allow someone else to go.

You may wish to post ur message on the 'SON 4pm start time both days' topic page as well.

:t:

Many thanks...have been able to pass the tickets onto a supporter and he has repaid the original owner....Thanks so much for all your help.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spiegal said:

Many thanks...have been able to pass the tickets onto a supporter and he has repaid the original owner....Thanks so much for all your help.

Cool, :t: 

Great, nice to be able to help each other.

Thank you :D

• Like 1

I have a spare grandstand G ticket as one of my friends has had to pull out. The  price is face value of £60 for both days. I will be staying in the Diamond Lodge hotel from Friday evening and therefore will have said ticket with me. Any one interested let me know and I will give you my contact info