British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

03/09/21 1930 Redcar v Kent (Champ)

Given the way Redcar gate & with our weaknesses at #2 & 6 every chance of points 

• Like 1

Could get real interesting for race for top 6 if Kent win this, can't be that far behind Leicester. Really need to check the league table on a daily basis at the moment!

32 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Given the way Redcar gate & with our weaknesses at #2 & 6 every chance of points 

Where's the weakness at 2? He's had one bad meeting all year pretty much!

Apart from Newcastle and Plymouth every other away team has picked up 1 or 2pts. Bears 47 Kings 43

Edited by Normski
change

40 minutes ago, Normski said:

Apart from Newcastle and Scunny every other away team has picked up 1 or 2pts. Bears 47 Kings 43

Plymouth* scunny got a point

19 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Plymouth* scunny got a point

yip senior moment lol

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Apart from Newcastle and Scunny every other away team has picked up 1 or 2pts. Bears 47 Kings 43

I think you have got the score line right Normski, but the wrong way round. Hope I am wrong though. The bears have 4 matches left and I think they will struggle to get any more points.

Just now, sidewinder said:

I think you have got the score line right Normski, but the wrong way round. Hope I am wrong though. The bears have 4 matches left and I think they will struggle to get any more points.

i had Berwick to win 46-44 and we drew lol

• Like 1

Kent have two very good heat leaders so unless Redcar are up significantly by the latter heats they could be struggling in this one! 

23 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Kent have two very good heat leaders so unless Redcar are up significantly by the latter heats they could be struggling in this one! 

Redcar have two very good heat leaders so unless Kent are up significantly by the latter heats they could be struggling in this one! 

• Like 1

Jake Allen not riding tonight due to not feeling 100% after the Covid Jab. Assume R/R or will he be banned for 7 days..... 

56 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Jake Allen not riding tonight due to not feeling 100% after the Covid Jab. Assume R/R or will he be banned for 7 days..... 

Why would he be banned for an injection, not COVID?

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Why would he be banned for an injection, not COVID?

Same reason to why Bjarne had a ban..... as in, no reason.