British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Ipswich v Peterborough Thursday 2nd September

The last remaining home match for the Witches as they go up against the Panthers in the B fixture.

Peterborough have already confirmed their place in the play offs but still haven’t given up catching league table leaders Wolves so will be looking to carry on their excellent away form this year although they do have some injury problems.

Thomas Jorgensen, Erik Riss and Leon Flint deputise for Ulrich Ostergaard, Bjarne Pedersen and Jordan Palin who all miss this match for different reasons.

It looks like another close fought match and it’s difficult to predict a winner.

Teams.

IPSWICH: 1. Danny King 7.46 © 2. Paul Starke 4.85 3. Jason Crump 5.54 4. Jake Allen 4.88 5. Craig Cook 7.23 6. Anders Rowe 4.84 7. Drew Kemp (RS). 

PETERBOROUGH: 1. Thomas Jorgensen (g) 7.09 2. Erik Riss (g) 6.41 3. Michael Palm Toft 6.83 4. Scott Nicholls 6.37 © 5. Chris Harris 6.37 6. Leon Flint (g) (RS) 7. Hans Andersen 6.20. 

Edited by bigcatdiary

@Trees am I able to pass comment before I'm accused of moaning? :rolleyes:

All dependant on Hans, I'm hopeful of an away win.

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

The last remaining home match for the Witches as they go up against the Panthers in the B fixture.

Peterborough have already confirmed their place in the play offs but still haven’t given up catching league table leaders Wolves so will be looking to carry on their excellent away form this year although they do have some injury problems.

Thomas Jorgensen, Erik Riss and Leon Flint deputise for Ulrich Ostergaard, Bjarne Pedersen and Jordan Palin who all miss this match for different reasons.

It looks like another close fought match and it’s difficult to predict a winner.

Teams.

IPSWICH: 1. Danny King 7.46 © 2. Paul Starke 4.85 3. Jason Crump 5.54 4. Jake Allen 4.88 5. Craig Cook 7.23 6. Anders Rowe 4.84 7. Drew Kemp (RS). 

PETERBOROUGH: 1. Thomas Jorgensen (g) 7.09 2. Erik Riss (g) 6.41 3. Michael Palm Toft 6.83 4. Scott Nicholls 6.37 © 5. Chris Harris 6.37 6. Leon Flint (g) (RS) 7. Hans Andersen 6.20. 

Isn’t this meeting on the 2 nd of September???? 

Flint scored 10 on his last visit so if he and Hans are on form it could be an away win , need all 4pts really to stay in touch with Wolves. 

Not sure which version's of Jorgensen or Riss will turn up but just hope its the better version's 

Looking at Cook's average he maybe an option to guest at the showground if hes not on Buster's black list 

Edited by scoobydoo

9 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Isn’t this meeting on the 2 nd of September???? 

Yes!  Good spot. 

So the best team in Anglia make a visit to Foxhall,, if the Panthers had their own full team I'm pretty sure they would have taken all the points home.  Riss was poor on his last visit with the Stars,,,, it could have a big bearing on who gets the points with his performance. 

58 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

@Trees am I able to pass comment before I'm accused of moaning? :rolleyes:

All dependant on Hans, I'm hopeful of an away win.

Yes, think positive ......... and well done you have yayyyyyyy :D :D

• Like 1

Somewhat surprised that gates not open till 6.40. Also no disabled parking.

57 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Somewhat surprised that gates not open till 6.40. Also no disabled parking.

I'm pretty sure there is disabled parking about 15 metres back from the turnstiles 

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I'm pretty sure there is disabled parking about 15 metres back from the turnstiles 

Not according to Chris Louis

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Not according to Chris Louis

Okay,,, well let's just say,, of the disabled people I see at Foxhall,, that's where they park.