British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunny v Leicester 3.9.21

Leicester bang up to date with their press as usual... have previewed the match this morning with Ben Barker announced in the team

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Surely Leicester can do better than Summers for one of the top boys?

With Lawson already booked to guest for Edinburgh the only riders available with a higher GSA than Summers are NBJ and Etheridge. (and of those I'd go with Summers having seen Berwick twice in the last week)

It's even worse in the PL, with all six teams riding on Monday guests will have to come from riders not doubling up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, arnieg said:

With Lawson already booked to guest for Edinburgh the only riders available with a higher GSA than Summers are NBJ and Etheridge. (and of those I'd go with Summers having seen Berwick twice in the last week)

It's even worse in the PL, with all six teams riding on Monday guests will have to come from riders not doubling up.

The other two are also injured

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Lawson called off guest spot for Edinburgh

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lawson called off guest spot for Edinburgh

Because he was 'not available' from which I would infer that he wouldn't be available to Leicester either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Because he was 'not available' from which I would infer that he wouldn't be available to Leicester either.

He's getting a hair cut:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Surely Leicester can do better than Summers for one of the top boys?

Summers scored 9+2 for Berwick earlier in the season 

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Leicester bang up to date with their press as usual... have previewed the match this morning with Ben Barker announced in the team

Your being ironic again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does Palin have a better average than Mountain?  Not sure of latest averages, but if so, use Mountain for him, leaving more riders free to take R/R.

27 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Does Palin have a better average than Mountain?  Not sure of latest averages, but if so, use Mountain for him, leaving more riders free to take R/R.

Yeah he does actually but I don’t think he can because he isn’t a rising star and if we did that we wouldn’t have a rising star 

Edited by Ryan555

59 minutes ago, Normski said:

Summers scored 9+2 for Berwick earlier in the season 

And Mountain scored 10+1 for Newcastle.  With 8 out of 11 teams riding tonight and some riders turning down bookings, it's horses for courses and both teams have picked a rider who scored well at the EWR earlier this season.

Intriguing meeting, with neither side at full strength.  We'll see how it goes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah he does actually but I don’t think he can because he isn’t a rising star and if we did that we wouldn’t have a rising star 

Whoops, forgot about that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

“Change of mind “as opposed to “ not available “