British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunny v Leicester 3.9.21

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates next week. We are coming for the points…..

I'm doing a rain dance, until we get Jordan back we are severely weakened.:D 

11 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Well I'll do a sun dance then to counteract it! :party:

41 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates next week. We are coming for the points…..

With Stefan Nielsen in the side, Pirates would have been in an excellent position to take advantage of a Scorpions' side missing Tero Aarnio and Jordan Palin, arguably the best two Scunny riders at the EWR. Without Stef's almost guaranteed double-point score from reserve, you might struggle. 

Are you coming up next Friday, Steve?  Looked for you at Birmingham on Wednesday, but couldn't see you.

17 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

With Stefan Nielsen in the side, Pirates would have been in an excellent position to take advantage of a Scorpions' side missing Tero Aarnio and Jordan Palin, arguably the best two Scunny riders at the EWR. Without Stef's almost guaranteed double-point score from reserve, you might struggle. 

Are you coming up next Friday, Steve?  Looked for you at Birmingham on Wednesday, but couldn't see you.

Seriously, you think Tero and Jordan are better than TJ around the EWR!!!  Fat chance:D

20 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Disappointed with the result and the track tonight  ,our heat leaders were off tonight and the track only really had one racing line but we were beaten by the better side and all riders returned to the pits safe ,. Well done to the Lions and Dougy was superb , we go again and need an away win in the next week 

I totally agree, when a guest rider scores more then the number one home rider it leaves a lot to think about.

error in content

Edited by IronScorpion

32 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Scunthorpe & Peterborough

Thought kings lynn was one too

18 hours ago, archie21 said:

I totally agree, when a guest rider scores more then the number one home rider it leaves a lot to think about.

Despite the much heralded signing of Ellis as a top Championship rider, he has been an 8.00 man at Champ level for a while & surprisingly not gotten much above that!

20 hours ago, scunny1 said:

With Simon Lambert at reserve Scorpions shouldn't be weakened!

29 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Do Scunthorpe offer live meeting streams? As like Edinburgh would certainly purchase one for Poole’s match this week!

No live streams available.